Aaron Rodgers has LABIA tear - still expected to play

We saw it pop in the Detroit game. Two weeks isn't enough. Unless they're playing possum.

Dallas had such an easier schedule.

Best win - Dallas at Seattle. Green Bay vs. New England. Edge Dallas
2nd Best win - Dallas at Philly. Green Bay vs. Detroit. Edge Green Bay
3rd Best win - Dallas vs Indy. Green Bay vs. Philly. Edge Dallas

Both won at Chicago, the other 8 wins:

Dallas - vs Houston (9-7), vs New Orleans (7-9), sweep Giants (6-10), at St. Louis (6-10), at Washington (4-12), at Jax (3-13), at Tenny (2-14)
Green Bay - at Miami (8-8), vs Carolina (7-8-1), sweep Minny (7-9), vs Atlanta (6-10), vs Chicago (5-11), vs Jets (4-12), at Tampa (2-14)

I don't see much difference there.

Losses
Dallas - Arizona (11-5), Philly (10-6), San Fran (8-8), Washington (4-12)
Green Bay - Seattle (12-4), Detroit (11-5), Buffalo (9-7), New Orleans (7-9)

OK, that Washington loss was inexcusable, and the four losses being at home vs. the four Packer losses being on the road is less excusable. Overall though I don't see a whole lot of disparity.

Strength of schedule doesn't mean much in the NFL anyway. It's not like LSU playing Sam Houston St. Anyone can beat anyone in the NFL.

If GB jumps out ahead early like DET did last week on Dallas I see this being a long day for the Girls. They were that one phantom flag pick-up/non call on Bryant from watching from home this weekend. I saw shades of late-season Romo past in the early goings of that game, think we see more of it Sunday.

I think the game is going to be a great one. I hate both teams almost equally but at the end of the day I think this game has a decent amount of points in it. I don't think Rodgers is going to be a pussy, because he isn't one and I think he plays a hell of a game. If anything I would suggest the media is blowing it out of proportion to aid in fucking with JJ's planning. Romo continues to impress this year and that O-line is sick. Green Bay's D is not that good either. I see this being a high scoring but close game.

Packers 31
Cowboys 27

If GB jumps out ahead early like DET did last week on Dallas I see this being a long day for the Girls. They were that one phantom flag pick-up/non call on Bryant from watching from home this weekend. I saw shades of late-season Romo past in the early goings of that game, think we see more of it Sunday.

I wonder if the venue change this week for dallas helps them avoid the slow start - seems like the pressure of playing in Jerry's World leads to them starting off slow and having bad all around games.......

I wonder if the venue change this week for dallas helps them avoid the slow start - seems like the pressure of playing in Jerry's World leads to them starting off slow and having bad all around games.......

Dem boyz didn't start out slow or have a bad game at home vs tha colts. I do remember a bad slow start on tha road at stl, overcame a 21 point lead to come back an win. Run tha ball, control tha clock an have no turnovers they can win in GB. Gods unbiased opinion.

Dem boyz didn't start out slow or have a bad game at home vs tha colts. I do remember a bad slow start on tha road at stl, overcame a 21 point lead to come back an win. Run tha ball, control tha clock an have no turnovers they can win in GB. Gods unbiased opinion.

I was alluding to the slow start against Det week 1 of the playoffs - guess the league got back at the boys for the flag pickup against detroit this week. Some "no catch" by Dez.....smh

Injury hobbled him more than I thought it would. Sucks for the packers - don't see how they have much of a chance this week vs a real opponent if Rodgers plays like he did yesterday.

Injury hobbled him more than I thought it would. Sucks for the packers - don't see how they have much of a chance this week vs a real opponent if Rodgers plays like he did yesterday.

I was kind of wrong in the in-game yesterday when people asked if Eddie Lacy was injured. He didn't play much after the start of the game because of asthma attacks.

Back