Aaaaaaaarggghhhhh! Now Comes The Worst Time of the Year--The Offseason!

haha lets cap golf..

Recruiting time as well

USC / Florida or USC / Michigan in the championship game next year no need to even play the season

I like all sports, so I will survive. I appreciate the college sports the most though. Golf keeps me sane through the Summer.

Can you explain your avatar? Is that you?

abcs said:
haha lets cap golf..

Recruiting time as well

USC / Florida or USC / Michigan in the championship game next year no need to even play the season

Brian, why don't you get the schdules for LSU, UM, USC, Florida and WVU and post them in a thread and we can discuss

I dont think they are finalized

I read USC is playin Idaho which is shocking for caroll.. we leave those cupcakes to wisky ;)

It is always sad when CFB ends...March Madness is awesome but CFB week-in-week-out is just so damn fun....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

best day of the season!!!!! dont have to skip to different channels when espn is recapping a cfb game! rj, try following cbb, its my life, and id like to share it with you;)

rjurewitz said:
An homage to the greatest tout wanna be of all time...

:smiley_acbe:

Only guy who plays 100-1000 a game who lays 5 dimes on OU and then bets em at half for 3600 -120...hehe

What a chotch..fatass

I follow other sports, but none as closely and with as much passion as CFB.

Yeah, I do all the recruiting news and spring ball shit too. But it's only to keep me from going into a coma...

My business partner loves it because I actually focus on the business. Vanzack is right: I've gotta retire and just cap full time. I spend way too much time on it not to.

BAR--Fatass is putting it lightly. He's kinda like Jared from Subway. Just not cool enough to hang with John Cena.

I would think USC is a heavy favorite for the title game next yr but whats up with these rumors about the Dolphins trying to steal Carrol away.. No way would I leave that GOLDMINE

rjurewitz said:
I follow other sports, but none as closely and with as much passion as CFB.

Yeah, I do all the recruiting news and spring ball shit too. But it's only to keep me from going into a coma...

My business partner loves it because I actually focus on the business. Vanzack is right: I've gotta retire and just cap full time. I spend way too much time on it not to.

I got a lock for you Ross...my only NBA bet of the month..Det tomorrow....put 5 bucks on it ;)

USC is 2 to 1 favorite.. to win

I can see texas bein strong especially if the big 12 stays the way it is now. Also Texas will beat up on rice and n texas again to pad their stats

Caroll said this will be the best team hes had at SC next year so it should be interesting..tough break with the kicker :( he was a great guy and a sure fire all american next year

USC returns 10 on defense. They have to replace a good LB in Dallas but they got a stockpile of them...

Over the last 6 games after the Oregon St loss they gave up (0,10,9,24,13,18)...Its only logical they get better..

Booty will only get better with 1 more yr which I would say will be his last and than Sanchez takes over for 2yrs.

One of the young RB's has to step it up this off season and someone will have to stepup to complement Turner.. Other than that they are solid..

USC has had the #1 lb recruit in the country like the last 5 years they are crazy deep there. I think the key is hazelton and turner..

jared_500.jpg

attachment.php

Which one is a sub spokesman and which one is the wanna be tout?

Just curious why would gonzo go pro

Um jarret rice ginn johnson smardjza bowe meachem baker just to name a few are better than him

BAR--You're missing the Croakies on the sunglasses so they don't fall off his fat melon when he passes out drunk in the men's bathroom during the 4th inning.

wow RJ...lol.

I think FSU and Texas and LSU have great odds as of right now.

I will never bet on UM to win it as long as LLoyd and Debord are there..mostly Debord.

USC will be ridiculous as will WVU..IF WVU shores up the pass D look out.

Texas' LBs should be better and that will help out the D tremendously. The DBs will remain the real question mark. The rookies should improve but the losses of Michael Griffin and Aaron Ross hurt. Charles will do better as the feature back and the QB situation will improve too.

Back