A little Bob INGAME action?

he has 18 plays this week...11 best bets, and 7 strong opinions.

based upon the info on his site, these are the 18 games involved. what's a bet, and what's an opinion, i can't tell at this point.

BYU/Utah St
Hawaii/Fresno
ULaLa/ULM
N Illy/Tenn
Oregon St/Utah
Stanford/ND
UW/Arizona
Navy/Air Force
SDAT/TCU
Rice/Tulsa
Oklahomo/Baylor
TxTech/K St
A&M/Okie Lite
Iowa/Mich St
Penn St/Purdue
Rutgers/WVU
Uconn/UNC
Duke/GT

those are the games. any other line moves are not bob.
now to figure out all the sides...and what's a bet vs what's an opinion...

iowa moved from 7.5 to a 6.5 in minutes .. books dont move games off the 7 easy .. that has to be a best bet

Well if he is on Baylor and Kentucky as best bets then I am very happy to be holding tickets for Baylor @ +28 -120 and Kentucky +17.5 -120.

Interested in the updated lists when you guys have it all figured out . Even if you guys know of any non-Dr.Bob moves its always good info ...

BOL all ...

based upon the info on his site, these are the 18 games involved. what's a bet, and what's an opinion, i can't tell at this point.

BYU/Utah St
Hawaii/Fresno
ULaLa/ULM
N Illy/Tenn
Oregon St/Utah
Stanford/ND
UW/Arizona
Navy/Air Force
SDAT/TCU
Rice/Tulsa
Oklahomo/Baylor
TxTech/K St
A&M/Okie Lite
Iowa/Mich St
Penn St/Purdue
Rutgers/WVU
Uconn/UNC
Duke/GT

:cheers:

hmmmm.... looks like he actually had K state

hawaii

navy

duke

WMU

stanford

you know the rest...

hey dudes. is he on ut or oreg st? i'm liking ut and their home ATS record but interested to know the history on teams post-major upset like oreg st just pulled off.

hi newbie here, who is bob?

tout with a documented successful history.

he ahs a large client base so when he gives his selections the lines actually move based on his opinion as his clients flood the books as quickly as possible trying to beat the line move.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 107 (44 members and 63 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>vegaskyle, 12 Pounder, 3wiggler, airbakin, albiongrad, barisu, bersrker, boredlife, BossUp, Briank017, Cgreen54, Check_raise, chopz33, CHSGTMD, CollegeKingRex, DDJP0523, ddk997, Djtyrrell869@comcast, dolphan99, Eagles36, FADED, footballjunkie, hoopsstar22, hornsfan2, Inspekdah, jblonghorn, livinthedream, LooseOnTheLead, madshooter, moneypit13, Moot, ontime23, pressitup, Qdog, richardtonsj, T2D2, tbiz, tom1234, tooltones, Willb3rd, Zeke </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hehe

2 years ago after oreg st upset USC and followed it with a 44-10 win at home vs AZ state. however, this game is on the road and the crown/adrenaline may be less of a factor here....

BYU/Utah St
Hawaii/Fresno ?
ULaLa/ULM
N Illy/Tenn
Oregon St/Utah
Stanford/ND
UW/Arizona
Navy/Air Force
SDAT/TCU ?
Rice/Tulsa
Oklahomo/Baylor
TxTech/K St ?
A&M/Okie Lite
Iowa/Mich St
Penn St/Purdue ?
Rutgers/WVU
Uconn/UNC
Duke/GT

based on line movement, i bolded the sides. still 4 questions though. and still don't know the bets vs the opinions.

read back over the posts.

toledo is steele's dog of the week, so maybe that's the move there.

kentucky, no clue. it's not bob or steele. maybe mrtailer? ;)

i see duke was posted above also. but it's gone from 12.5 last nite to 13.5 now for GT.

other than that...anyone know about the 4 questions i left above? totals maybe?

If I had to take a wild, wild guess, I would guess it goes a little something like this:

****Iowa
***Utah St.
***Georgia Tech
***Stanford
***Baylor
***Oklahoma St.
***Tulsa
**West Virginia
**North Carolina
**Arizona
**Hawaii

But these are wild guesses...

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>UAB 31 Memphis (-3.5) 30
05:00 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Oct-02 - Stats Matchup
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s2>...I’ll call for a minor upset with UAB.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>S. FLORIDA (-13.5) 28 Pittsburgh 15
04:45 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Oct-02 - Stats Matchup
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=s2>... My math model favors South Florida by only 8 points in this game, but the Bulls are 10-0 ATS all-time as a home favorite from 7 to 14 points and they are also 11-0 ATS at home after a double-digit win when not laying more than 14 points. This looks like a good game to pass. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

fwiw

his plays. no infos on which picks are stars or opinions.

ncar
iowa
wv
ut st
gtech
stan
az
baylor
ok st
tulsa
haw
Utah strong opinion
pennst
kst
no ill
tcu
navy
Laf

alright, im done. back to work. but gonna look again late tonight, and see if anything moved enough in my favor to consider.

:shake:

bob's had a busy week...

ncar
iowa
wv
ut st
gtech
stan
az
baylor
ok st
tulsa
haw
Utah strong opinion
pennst
kst
no ill
tcu
navy
Laf

There he is ....

well gang i am off to the book to enjoy some college football in a relaxing fashion ... as a fan without a bet .....

gl tonight in whatever you play

ncar
iowa
wv
ut st
gtech
stan
az
baylor
ok st
tulsa
haw
Utah strong opinion
pennst
kst
no ill
tcu
navy
Laf

gracias, SMD :shake:

i stand corrected on Okie Lite and N Illy.

line was moving the other way on both...but then again, i looked 30 min after the fact...so i could've been a reaction to the initial action.

but good to get the last couple cleared up, so i can get abck to work lol.

If I had to take a wild, wild guess, I would guess it goes a little something like this:

****Iowa
***Utah St.
***Georgia Tech
***Stanford
***Baylor
***Oklahoma St.
***Tulsa
**West Virginia
**North Carolina
**Arizona
**Hawaii

But these are wild guesses...

So it is o.k. to post his plays? I was being coy when I posted this at 5:50, which I thought was quite obvious, but I guess not.

:36_11_6:

tout with a documented successful history.

he ahs a large client base so when he gives his selections the lines actually move based on his opinion as his clients flood the books as quickly as possible trying to beat the line move.

:shake: is it Bob Akmens????

Back