A couple for September 5th...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
This is going to be the most interesting season we've ever had. I think we'll actually find more good betting opportunities than we have in ages as long as we stay on top of information. That is just my opinion though...

I hit 2-1 last week in the standalone in which my plays were posted in the discussion thread. Add in a @BenchCoach tail on S. Bammer second half on Thursday and I have been pretty happy with the start (last year was a disaster the first week).

Today, short and simple I have two plays. I could perhaps get involved in some live stuff but I will be relying on some others as my viewing will be diminished after 3pm eastern so those will not get posted.

I'll pay the tariff in the first one, with some Army -3 -125

Later tonight, I like the team total over in the monster Houston Baptist and North Texas match. O think they get into the high twenties at least. I know a lot of you like them ATS and even on the ML so this definitely correlates a bit.

Houston Baptist TT o24 2 units

We'll get an official B10 thread going once they guys get their panties out of a bunch and get this thing started later this fall. I look forward to a season that we'll never forget, good and bad.

Good luck all and enjoy your Holiday Weekend.

Last edited:
is big10 planning on playing now? they tired of looking like a bunch of weak bitches?
Yeah, it will work itself out in my opinion.

Just remember not to believe every article you read but there is always a layer in truth to everything.

I am sticking sports in this thread so we'll leave it there. I do think they'll start in October at some point. Will it be all 14 teams? Who knows? We shall see. All I know is the damage done to the conference with no fall football will take years to overcome for every school but one.

Yeah, it will work itself out in my opinion.

Just remember not to believe every article you read but there is always a layer in truth to everything.

I am sticking sports in this thread so we'll leave it there. I do think they'll start in October at some point. Will it be all 14 teams? Who knows? We shall see. All I know is the damage done to the conference with no fall football will take years to overcome for every school but one.

even the school you speak of i think it would hurt to a extent, certainly not in the same way but i gotta believe that be a huge talking point for any school in another conference when battling it out for a recruit!!

anyways, didnt intend to make this thread about anything other than the games,. i just havnt paid any attention so wasnt aware big10 was now considering playing.. gl today and all season!!

One @HUNT tail in there as well(1.5 units)... ya'll have to bug him to post it but I definitely wanted to find something for that game and I think this is the best one.

Kicker 2 missed FG cost me big......had them TT over 10.5 1st half.....dude hits a 50 yarder to end the half.....smh.....
Yeah, maybe a late push but that requires making extra points.
I capped them moving ball. That's the play....but gotta convert.

Bar is the king of bitching then winning.

Good call bro. Sexy.

I remember like 3-4 years ago when I was last on Blankets a guy on there was absolutely famous for this. His team would be sucking. Then he‘d start a thread whining. And it often turned around for him! I don‘t think he was too popular there lol but money is money.

Back