A Classroom Point Spread Study For College Games. The First 5 Weeks.

Bama is an unkown to me right now. Havn't really looked into Bama that hard yet, just going to wait until the Bama / Clemson game for that. I made some good coin off of Bama last year though and they are great to play in a dog spot.

I'm hearing Bama is a year away but not really looked into Bama that hard yet. As far as the early, early pointspread guess, Richt really does not run scores up and saves his "playbook" for later in the year. Also, Georgia should be able to run and control clocks. Georgia also has Tennessee circled the next game (after bye week). Richt would be happy to win every SEC game by 1 point. Style points don't matter to Richt. He still feels guilty for the Hawaii incident.

The public could push that Bama line up to 14 but I won't lay 14 within the SEC.

On a side note, I expect Georgia to get a little revenge on South Carolina. Georgia usually comes out prepared early in the year.

Not to ramble, but everybody is saying Georgia's schedule is murderous. "My" opinion is it is certainly tough but it is manageable. They get bye week before Tennessee (which is huge). The biggest problem is that they have Florida after LSU. EVERYBODY who plays LSU is hurting the week after. That is dream gambling spot for me. Fade anybody who just played LSU. Georgia can still lose to Florida and win the SEC. My long term prediction puts LSU or maybe Auburn as SEC champ though. Their schedules are very easy compared to the East and should go into the SEC game with fewer injuries. For the record, I think LSU will emerge. With that OL/DL, they can hang with any team in the country. Remember, they will be completely be able to control the clock on offense. Name of RB is irrelevant, Herman Johnson & Black can ensure 3+ yards any time.

Last edited:
bama should be an unknown to anyone not watching practice everyday(and no one is). who knows who will be playing LB. we've got Rolando McClain on mike, and Cory Reamer (converted stafety - gained 30 lbs) somewhere up there (cannot stop run but great reading routes). everything else is who knows. great secondary though, and Terrence Cody (all 400 lbs of him) is supposed to be looking great at NT. made a 4 down goaline stand in practice last week, 2 tackles and in the backfield every play. not sure if that's good D or bad O, but since our OL is basically all we've got, it better be good D.

watch for bama to be much improved a few weeks in with all the freshman tha tiwll be getting a lot of snaps. still UGA should wipe the floor with us at home.

Cincinnati:

1. Eastern Kentucky: NL
2. Oklahoma vs Cincy +19.5 (Cincy covers)
3. Miami Ohio at Cincy -14 (Miami OH covers)
4. Akron vs. Cincy -16.5 (Cincy covers)
5. Marshall vs. Cincy -11 (Marshall covers)
6. Rutgers at Cincy -4 (Cincy covers)

I am going to look like a moron when these come out.

Edited to make the lines more understandable.

Last edited:
I'll take Troy in this one simply because Bama is taken:

(Number is Troy's line)

1) MTSU -6 (Troy Covers)
2) LSU +22 (Troy Covers)
3) Alcorn St. NL
4) Ohio St. +24 (Troy Covers)
5) Ok St. +8 (Ok State Covers)
6) FAU -5 (Troy Covers)

Last edited:
We have 5900 members and many owners and thats all we have in this study?

Everyone is welcome.

I'll take Troy in this one simply because Bama is taken:

(Number is Troy's line)

1) MTSU -6
2) LSU +22
3) Alcorn St. NL
4) Ohio St. +24
5) Ok St. +8
6) FAU -5

Thanks for posting. :shake: Please pick who you think will cover... you can edit your post still.

Tennessee

Vols have a bye Week 1 and Week 2 lines are already out. So I will give you what I would have put the line at for week 2 and then set Weeks 3-7.

1. BYE
2. UCLA +5 (UCLA covers)
3. UAB +28 1/2 (Tennessee covers)
4. Florida -11 (Tennessee covers)
5. Auburn +5 (Tennessee covers)
6. No. Illinois +33 1/2 (No. Illinois covers)
7. Georgia -6 (Georgia covers)

Tennessee

Vols have a bye Week 1 and Week 2 lines are already out. So I will give you what I would have put the line at for week 2 and then set Weeks 3-7.

1. BYE
2. UCLA +5 (UCLA covers)
3. UAB +28 1/2 (Tennessee covers)
4. Florida -11 (Tennessee covers)
5. Auburn +5 (Tennessee covers)
6. No. Illinois +33 1/2 (No. Illinois covers)
7. Georgia -6 (Georgia covers)

Thanks for posting. :shake:

Back