8/25 MLB Discussion

Rox left a ton of guys on base and runs unscored. Tend to think they bounce back and more of their hits come at the right time tonight

Just tied the total over in Philadelphia and medium bet on Philadelphia. Semi auto bet over with Fiers Oaklan ml and Rl Colorad0 so far just first half and f course the Astros and Heavy Cleveland
dogs Miami, maybe Seattle maybe another Houston 16-3 in this range this year

Rox left a ton of guys on base and runs unscored. Tend to think they bounce back and more of their hits come at the right time tonight

Gant mostly fb/change tho which outta make coors less a problem for him. I’d think Hudson would piggy back him tonight and pitch 2 innings or so if need be. His power stuff should play fine here. Don’t think Shildt will leave gant out there for more than 3 runs, kinda expect him to be in 4th or 5th when that happens. Then Hudson get them thru 7th at that point I’d say rox have 4.

I like Marquez chances of limiting us. I came up w 6+ 2-3 runs. Really lean under here but don’t trust either pen in 8th-9th tonight w hicks and Norris both going yesterday (if Norris pitches another game this series he will give up a few imo). Far as rox pen cards showed all series in stl they could get to them.

Im looking at 1st 5 under 6 just assuming if gant does start to give it up in 3rd or 4th Shildt will be quick to follow up w rested Hudson. Think Marquez holds cards to 2 thru 5. So 3-2 or 4-2 rox after 5 imo (just hope cards don’t get 3). With that I hate the -115 price tag on rox ff -.5 but for me that a 2.5x play and just 1 on the under 6..

Gl everyone

Screwed up in Mets. Thought about under but Roark had limited Bad history with Ref and a mild 3 day rest and passed on easy money

Screwed up in Mets. Thought about under but Roark had limited Bad history with Ref and a mild 3 day rest and passed on easy money

Same. And I still keep thinking the Nats offense is going to show up and they continue to prove me wrong every game. What is with these guys? Are they just born losers? I think the back to back walk off losses was the nail in the coffin for their mental state.

Even tho I’m going rox FF paulsy I hope cards come back and beat that ass yet again in the late innings!!! Lol

I am almost at the point now where I'll shut off a game if the pitcher takes longer than 20 seconds to throw a pitch. I've already lost patience watching this guy Barria wander all over the mound in between pitches. Enough is enough.

Took the Braves live +190 .5

No idea what Freeman was thinking trying to stretch that into a double, wasn't even close lol

Last edited:
Back