8/24 MLB Discussion

I’m with Paulsy...if the Cubs trot out the lefty’s they have against the Rox in a 7 game series you might as well pencil the Rox in to the WS as far as I’m concerned.

I’m with Paulsy...if the Cubs trot out the lefty’s they have against the Rox in a 7 game series you might as well pencil the Rox in to the WS as far as I’m concerned.

Guess we won’t have to worry about that since Rockies won’t even be in the playoffs.

I didn't mean to start a pissing match but can the Rockies win a playoff series before we start talking about beating teams that have been doing it for a few years? There is a massive mental side to this game that really no one on the Rox possess. Gotta lose before you win.

We may duke it out in Tampa. Lousy day of week for Tampa Boston Pitcher best day of week and other details. Boston will be facing Snell soon and wants this one. Ump decides. so we are now thinking just over in Colorado?
In Miami homer ump and Strailygood on 6. Not crazy about options here as the total has already gone down.
Still hoping for Baltimore. Only good thing see is Sabathia is usually good on 6+ as a plus for Yanks, Baltimore can and will hit him and Cobb seems likely to be a quality pitcher.
Bruce now likely for Mets.
Hopefully some umpire direction.
Clevinger solid but not a great day of week. Indians 15-4 in the road large roll.

Rox numbers inflated by coors. They rank 11th in slugging vs lefties away and cubs pen isn‘t exactly me and you

The NL has completely opened up for them. However, I don’t particularly feel confident about their chances in the WS as things are right now, but that certainly could change in a hurry.
I will not bet it by any means but I love, love, love Snakes pitching and plenty of offense to win 3-1 type postseason games which you need

Think we're overloaded tbh as a pitching staff

First 5 bet on Colorado. Theory is Mik will have trouble here at least at first and on a short sample my guy is good on 5, night and his team loves Fridays

I didn't mean to start a pissing match but can the Rockies win a playoff series before we start talking about beating teams that have been doing it for a few years? There is a massive mental side to this game that really no one on the Rox possess. Gotta lose before you win.
ROX have never won the NL West, but comparing teams from yesteryear has zero impact on this team or any team they face.

Lol playoff baseball isn't playoff basketball, games are just baseball games

Makes it the least predictable playoff structure in all of sport

I know it’s 4-0 Cards and runners on in the 5th but these Cards are acting like this shit is over. Seems like they don’t have a good reference point to where they are

Great opening series game! Can’t wait for tomorrow night! And Sunday is the go topless parade downtown :nonofinger:

So done w the nats. Made Vargas look like act Young. As bad as the Mets are I might be forced to play them tomorrow w Wheeler

Fade the Nats should be tracked ... they’re selling and besides mad max the rest of the squad has been mia so fade or nothing here on out

Back