Great great call on Duke bud. Lol and look at that, tug of war between you and me in Missy State/BYU and it finishes right on 7. Good luck today, keep up the great work!

Thx Dead.. Some +7.5's became available shorty before gametime, hopefully a few picked that number up and got the Win.. I got the push

Tee, any thoughts on the Washington/UCLA game?

UCLA off a loss, with revenge and Wazzu ripe for the picking and due for a let down.. I'd lean the points but not close to a play for me.. QB Rosen's status would need to be confirmed and if you play it I'd look/wait for the 7.5 which looks available on a -115 buy as I type this.. GL

TX Tech the big play of the day for me too. Sadly I bought the opener at -2, then -1.5. About to buy 1 more time at +2. Let's get it.

everything else I am looking at is on the move, for and against me.. iowa state off 14 now and moving:popcorn:

In SA and really like the momentum they are building with new coach
They have been recruiting better, played AZ State close and shoulda won, really solid last week balanced running and passing
May be popular but think UTSA wins this by 10+

sorry for late post but this number just became available to me

add

Maryland -3, -110, 4 units

Lamar Jackson is Pat White IMO, tho a bit more talented, but not much.. My advice to Lamar was same as advice to Pat--- make as much money as you can in college cause you won't make any in NFL.. That style does not work on Sunday... Anyone agree or disagree?
He won't be a QB, but I am sure they can find something for him to do.

Ala Russel Shep in Tampa.....and LSU wasted his talent so he had no tape....but I think he is on his 7th or 8th year in NFL..

What you think tee?

In SA and really like the momentum they are building with new coach
They have been recruiting better, played AZ State close and shoulda won, really solid last week balanced running and passing
May be popular but think UTSA wins this by 10+

They got a really really good coach now.....

He won't be a QB, but I am sure they can find something for him to do.

Ala Russel Shep in Tampa.....and LSU wasted his talent so he had no tape....but I think he is on his 7th or 8th year in NFL..

What you think tee?
Denard Robinson too

Mid Tenn St coach lost that game, throws a pass when Wk had only 1 time out and 2 minutes to play on 1st down. Give them the ball back and they go 76 yards and score with 27 seconds left, which is the time they shouldn't have had.

^^^ Wish I hadn't read that, had no idea. I thought the blocked OT PAT was enough of a kick in the sack.

Back