tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
14-5, up some units (5-0 on TU plays)

like the card, I will post them as I play them.. Will have at least 1 TU play.

2-2 last week but thought I capped it much better than that. disappointed in result..

Plays:

Duke +34.5, 4 units WIN
Miss st +7, 4 units PUSH
TTech pk, TU LOSS
MTU -1.5, 4 units
Maryland -3, 4 units LOSS
UTSA -3, 4 units

Last edited:
looks like I'll have a little bigger card this week.. 6-7 games.. Be around most of the night. GL

good luck this week tee. If i may ask, what are your thoughts on Missy State/BYU? I was leaning towards BYU. Was thinking the travel, altitude, with BYU's running game would wear into Missy State. I'm a little leery of BYU's secondary on defense, do you think they can get exposed a bit? Would love your opinion on this game bud, thank you!

good luck this week tee. If i may ask, what are your thoughts on Missy State/BYU? I was leaning towards BYU. Was thinking the travel, altitude, with BYU's running game would wear into Missy State. I'm a little leery of BYU's secondary on defense, do you think they can get exposed a bit? Would love your opinion on this game bud, thank you!

dead- kinda situational but also like matchup with premium points. Sans big dd win versus fraud sparty all mormon games have been fg games and see that tonight. Miss st off big loss in which they got detesticled should be full of desire and I favor their talent when channeled. Getting a full score, auto play for me. Gl

Tee, I'm looking at Unders I'm that Duke game. Thoughts there?

see what you are thinking there wise and would lean it but I think the side has many more outs so personally I didn't even consider total. And for those new to thread- I play few totals and those I play are in the unpost able 1-2 unit range. TBH I'm not very good at totals for a variety of reasons , some of which were detailed in a 8or 9 year old post (unpopular) in a Vegas Kyle thread (aka clown). Believe dmoney was involved - long history. Short version- the days of killing the total at the open is over- and even in its hey day many years ago on here, it was useless and ego driven because the numbers the dudes played were long gone by the time people read it. So what was the point? Those days are gone but it forever soured me from posting totals on here. Some guys are good and still kill it on here with readily available numbers (Tim and Kyle to name a couple) but just not my thing to post. Lots of history. Lol.

Good luck tee*dub
On Duke and TxTech already, going to up the Tx Tech
Tailing on BYU and look forward to other plays.
I have Iowa State +14, any thoughts on that game ?

GL bro, have to assume if you like Miss St that you'd like them 1st half, I firmly believe they need to cover the 4 to cover the full game. Can't imagine any of these guys has experienced altitude like this, where walking to the car for me wears me out...that 2nd half gonna need to be slow pace built into the game plan for them.

On Ville tt, hope we both can get there. Get it tonight :beer4:

Lay the DD in west Lafayette and you will be happy IMO. curious you're thoughts there because it feels like we get value based off purdues fraud of a win against a defenseless Illini team and the ugly SGU win at Minny

Good luck tee*dub
On Duke and TxTech already, going to up the Tx Tech
Tailing on BYU and look forward to other plays.
I have Iowa State +14, any thoughts on that game ?

ya, high on my lean list. Not even close to team that got steamrolled by Iowa earlier. Had isu top unit in this same game last year for the easiest win (posted) of the year. Very similar situation but the venue change gives me pause. Not sure. Gonna sleep on it. Gl

Lay the DD in west Lafayette and you will be happy IMO. curious you're thoughts there because it feels like we get value based off purdues fraud of a win against a defenseless Illini team and the ugly SGU win at Minny

man paint, dunno. Have lots of thoughts there but on phone tapping - try to get to it in morning. Questions: is bethard even close to healthy?, can reconfigured online continue to improve? Does ferentz want to bury opponent or get out alive (see Rutgers game), who will get carries at RBI- watley (preferred) or Daniels?, does reining Thorpe winning corner king get plays on offense as suggested?

just lots of questions on sgu side. And Iowa as Dd road pup is never fun.

Side and under looking rather delicious at the moment. Duke playing 4 corners with a lot of moist in the air.

Coach Cut basically played first half with mentality of not letting lamar beat them with his feet. Will be interesting to see how Ville may adjust and with the rain maybe it is that much harder to do.

man paint, dunno. Have lots of thoughts there but on phone tapping - try to get to it in morning. Questions: is bethard even close to healthy?, can reconfigured online continue to improve? Does ferentz want to bury opponent or get out alive (see Rutgers game), who will get carries at RBI- watley (preferred) or Daniels?, does reining Thorpe winning corner king get plays on offense as suggested?

just lots of questions on sgu side. And Iowa as Dd road pup is never fun.

I appreciate the thoughts as always dub. Honestly needed someone to talk me down a little bit Purdue is such a dumpster fire right now and to me last week was just an anomaly that setup this week. Just delayed the inevitable (Goodnight Hazell) for another week. He coached last week like it was the Rose Bowl and while the kids responded I highly doubt the same stretch play ran over and over and over will work against this Iowa D like it did Illinois.

I expect a couple good drives out of Blough but likely the self inflicted penalties and turnovers will be there when Purdue can't get 8 yards a pop running the ball like last week. I just think it's a physical mismatch in the trenches and even if Ferentz takes off the pedal I think his boys pull away anyway. It should look more like Maryland against Purdue than Illinois.

Also take a look at Hazell's tenure and every single time there is any glimmer of hope (say a W)....Purdue follows it up with an embarassing performance regardless of the next opponent the following week.

I think this is a 31-13 type game but I've been wrong a lot ;)

I appreciate the thoughts as always dub. Honestly needed someone to talk me down a little bit Purdue is such a dumpster fire right now and to me last week was just an anomaly that setup this week. Just delayed the inevitable (Goodnight Hazell) for another week. He coached last week like it was the Rose Bowl and while the kids responded I highly doubt the same stretch play ran over and over and over will work against this Iowa D like it did Illinois.

I expect a couple good drives out of Blough but likely the self inflicted penalties and turnovers will be there when Purdue can't get 8 yards a pop running the ball like last week. I just think it's a physical mismatch in the trenches and even if Ferentz takes off the pedal I think his boys pull away anyway. It should look more like Maryland against Purdue than Illinois.

Also take a look at Hazell's tenure and every single time there is any glimmer of hope (say a W)....Purdue follows it up with an embarassing performance regardless of the next opponent the following week.

I think this is a 31-13 type game but I've been wrong a lot ;)

Iowa trenches way below what we have seen for many years.. they always improve intra-season but I'm not sure about this bunch. moving interior lineman every week to try to improve performance is not something I usually attach myself to. don't get me wrong I will play them at some point -- already stalking big points vs Wisky, Mich and perhaps Corn... I think the way to play this SGU team is as big home dog--- and we will see that.. gl bro

Coach Cut basically played first half with mentality of not letting lamar beat them with his feet. Will be interesting to see how Ville may adjust and with the rain maybe it is that much harder to do.

I love coach cut... love the wy he played end of half and more importantly--- how he ran off field... If he doesn't have the points a close relative does:breakdance:

Good call with Duke, hope Ville stand no chance at a bid into the playoffs with the low mental performance in the 2h...give it to Duke in the 1h for the defense, not so much in the 2h but Ville contributed tremendously with the errors and I hope Duke wins.

Lamar Jackson is Pat White IMO, tho a bit more talented, but not much.. My advice to Lamar was same as advice to Pat--- make as much money as you can in college cause you won't make any in NFL.. That style does not work on Sunday... Anyone agree or disagree?

I never know anymore with the way the game has been changing pro offense, in 3 years he might be a star in that league

Good start to weekend. Gotta check out for night as life is calling. Try to put in rest of early plays by 10ET. Waiting on some checkoffs.

Jackson throws much, much better than pat white. He played as bad as he ever has tonight.

ya, agree. Better comparison maybe Vince young. Just think he is very easy to scheme vs elite to semi elite defense. If your defense has athletes on edge, and all NFL defenses do, he has very little development in college to prepare for Sunday. Guess my point is -- these super athlete QBs would be better off with less, but decent mobility. I.e. Winston, newton, etc. the guys that's are flat out fireworks with the legs never make it. Mostly because they don't have to develop in college.

You're on fire. Good luck on Saturday. Always look at your plays and try to avoid being on the opposite side.

Red Raider Alum here. Great situation for Tech, early 11am kickoff, and I do not think West Virginia is that good. With that said, our defense is awful...probably the worst in the NCAA.

Tee, respect your capping and I need to hear your thoughts on the play.

Make me line on neutral vs Louisville

tOsu=
mich=

both th elite defenses . Curious.

Great great call on Duke bud. Lol and look at that, tug of war between you and me in Missy State/BYU and it finishes right on 7. Good luck today, keep up the great work!

Red Raider Alum here. Great situation for Tech, early 11am kickoff, and I do not think West Virginia is that good. With that said, our defense is awful...probably the worst in the NCAA.

Tee, respect your capping and I need to hear your thoughts on the play.

You will have a good day Raider IMO.. I'm just not that impressed with W Vir. You realize since joining the league, WV HAS NEVER covered vs TT and now they go on the road and are chalk (I got worst possible number btw) to a fully charged TT offense with Par Mahomes hitting on all cylinders? Nah, I'll take the Home team here and Mahomes could go for 600. You are correct, TT defense blows but WVIR defense is nearly equally as bad giving up only 27 yards less and a whopping 5.3 yards per play.

I have a love affair with Mohomes I admit.. Its just so rare to see a QB exactly skilled to run the teams particular offense -- the spread.. You could not make a better QB for that system and though WVir will get theirs for sure if they have 2 or 3 empty offensive series TT will pound them with offense and ball control

Back