7/21 MLB discussion...time for another closed door meeting in DC?

View attachment 33540

If the doyers can’t win with this lineup and Kershaw on the mound I would be shocked

Second day in a row I’m eating chalk w doyers. Not something I do often or lightly but just think this a mismatch with the better team going the right direction while brewers are fading. Actually put them in a round robin tho, I can’t lay over -150 straight in this sport, just too tough for me to win long term eating that kind of chalk.

Second day in a row I’m eating chalk w doyers. Not something I do often or lightly but just think this a mismatch with the better team going the right direction while brewers are fading. Actually put them in a round robin tho, I can’t lay over -150 straight in this sport, just too tough for me to win long term eating that kind of chalk.

Then RL if you‘re that confident in a team to win to lay so much chalk

Then RL if you‘re that confident in a team to win to lay so much chalk

Rather parlay the ml. Gotta admit playing rls is not a strength of mine. Well the -1.5 anyways, do pretty well with the +1.5’s although I did get beat on one last night w seatttle scoring that 3rd run on me in bottom of 8th. I have this one fairly low scoring so while yea I like doyers to win I could def see it like a 3-2 type of game.

Gonna wait on this one and hope brewers put up an early run and hit this ingame

Back