7/21 MLB discussion...time for another closed door meeting in DC?

Nats are done methinks. By the time Wieters and Zimmerman and Strasburg and any other Nat just coming off the DL get back into their grooves they'll be too far out in the standings.

:digin:

Best when leading after 7 inn...OAKLAND A'S 38-0 https://goo.gl/xZFo9T

Top 13 (All that are above 92%)
c499fb99-27f4-49cd-901f-039cc9753406.png

Nats are done methinks. By the time Wieters and Zimmerman and Strasburg and any other Nat just coming off the DL get back into their grooves they'll be too far out in the standings.

:digin:

I agree, I am sure the lines will still be shaded cause of name, I prolly should blindly fade rest of year.

Best bullys sorted by whip...stros have blown 12 saves and gints 19 of 41. M's most efficient with only 6 blown

2aec11d2-e9f5-4622-9c12-7d0b6b21fd9e.png

Chatwood not good with rest plus he sucks and wont throw strikes, Weaver good on extra rest

Really hard to trust cards offense after a showing like yesterday, maybe they have turned the corner tho, who knows. I really don’t trust weaver vs scrubbies lineup but maybe wind blowing in will help.

Looks like they gonna make me play giants again unless I find something really damning. I guess they being dogged this series cause their road record? I just don’t see this as more than a pk at worst and yesterday I made them favs.

Doesn't history pretty much say the Cards won't score much today? Pretty sure it's not limited to them after that score line yesterday, but especially them though.

Doesn't history pretty much say the Cards won't score much today? Pretty sure it's not limited to them after that score line yesterday, but especially them though.

Yes especially them, I just can’t get past chatwood and his walks to think they won’t muster some runs., might actually be a day ozuna not getting lift on the ball a good thing. His exit velo been good but everything been on the ground, today he should get some RBI’s after few guys in front of him walk, lol.,

Yes especially them, I just can’t get past chatwood and his walks to think they won’t muster some runs., might actually be a day ozuna not getting lift on the ball a good thing. His exit velo been good but everything been on the ground, today he should get some RBI’s after few guys in front of him walk, lol.,
Pretty big k zone ump w/Barksdale too...just food for thought

If chatwood ain’t gonna walk ppl I’d say pound the scrubbies but I just don’t trust guys who can’t throw strikes,, hell cards have more walks than k’s vs him overall, sporting a .409 obp even tho they havnt hit him particularly well.

I bit on the 1st 5 over. Really hard for me to believe both these pitchers get thru 5 without getting tagged for some runs.

Colon on 6+ 20.2 innings 1.74 ERA Doubt it would be that good at night but still pretty good

Both starters in the Nationals game have 4.91 Newcomb low 5gioi with ump, Gio much better on 6-

Chase is good on 6 and in 2 games at home with Welke has done great. Kershaw has done well home and away with Welke but Anderson with the 6 days rest.

Last edited:
Essentially feel I would normally do something with milwaukee but when a team is constantly losing better to watch

5 days rest with Corrasco 5 ERA
Wolf 9 ERA based on 9 innings with him
6-9 day for Cleveland 8-8 Texas will be looking at this as Colon is dangerous

It’s gonna take a lot for me to get away from TB, Cinci, and Minn tnite. Anybody got any thoughts and/or info on any of these?

Typically I hate betting on the side that everyone is on, but still..... not sure I can stay awa

Verlander a losing proposition on year even though he's 12-9. Hou 25-5 on road as 150 fav or more so I can't not play the stros.

Stanek is excellent starter although it hasn't necessarily tranfered to wins, but it's the Marlins.

Twinks stung me last night but I'm back for more:rubbingin:

Back