7/20 MLB discussion....cubs back at it early today

I kinda went blind on that one and played over. Both lineups w good numbers vs starters and Ray has struggled at home. Felt like a total square when clicking it but shit as you said, 7.5 at that park w these offenses didn’t seem like a big ask.
agreed on ray struggling, what do the books know that they got dbacks and such a low total tonight? tho that is how arizona wins usually at under and with the runline maybe 4-1 etc..

agreed on ray struggling, what do the books know that they got dbacks and such a low total tonight? tho that is how arizona wins usually at under and with the runline maybe 4-1 etc..

Both teams sport over 1.000 ops vs these starters. If it loses so be it, just feel like chances pretty good at least one of them has issues.

I’m into selling a half run or even 1 on my totals, really just something started doing this year and has worked pretty well. I’d hate to start getting greedy and selling them up that high! Lol

silly to quote and correct when he's battled through injuries to the tune of 2.57 ERA 1.2 WHIP 9+ K/9

Back