7-14 MLB discussion. Voth taking money early

looking at his past not much. This is great. I have just seen my first spreadsheet today. Thanks William Hill

In the first game. The ump favors road teams. Chase is playing on worst rest, 0-4 in the day about 4.93 and 14.2 innings with Torres 4.91 ERA. Milwaukee about 10 out on injuries to Pitt 6.
The only good thing I see is a low 7 ERA with Torres based on 5 innings by Nova. Looks like a repeat

Hate chalk but this kinda a rare day I’m willing to take some favs and just parlay w Serena to get plus money, hopefully this doesn’t backfire, lol.

I did one with phils/Serena

Played Nova
Boston is absurd. Gav is even givn worst catcher along with the 2 day rest. Super conservative even split 1.5 2.5

Nationals recalled RHP Austin Voth from Triple-A Syracuse.
Voth holds a 3.55 ERA over 15 starts at the Triple-A level this season. He'll operate in long relief. Jul 10 - 3:45 PM
1531585527526.png

pretty sure Pirates were something like 2-12 last 14 vs leftys until they scraped 2 together recently, Sutter is solid even tho he seems so hittable

Not sure what is happening in Boston. Gav on short rest is a fade and they stuck him with a catcher over 6 ERA. Regardless this start looks bad

Currently rooting for Toronto as I am not getting there Had Tampa in a 2.5 parlay and game over. All I can say is some variation of when a long streak breaks seems to be operating

Probably last bet. Wood ML and some RL for Dodgers
Rackley 11-2 for the home team Wood has won with him twice both times by 2. Heaney is playing at night bad and after a loss also bad. He has an ERA of 8.59 based on 7.1 innings with Rackley. Dodgers usually win with Rackley

Back