tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
12-3, up quite a few units..

4-0 last including TU play. 5-0 on TU plays now.

weather indecision is killing me this morning.. Tracking several scenarios closely..

Plays:

Army +5.5, 4U LOSS
Texas +14, 4U
WIN
Haw +3, 4U win
Ariz +10, -120, 4U

Last edited:
number 1 rush offense playing in the rain and wind, off a bye with massive revenge, off upset loss in which they outgained opponent by buck80. Playing number 29 rush defense but that rush defense has played the following rush offenses #65, #71, #110, #115

number 1 rush offense playing in the rain and wind, off a bye with massive revenge, off upset loss in which they outgained opponent by buck80. Playing number 29 rush defense but that rush defense has played the following rush offenses #65, #71, #110, #115

Army +5.5, 4U

Thoughts on Iowa/Minny? Surprised (a bit) to see Iowa a dog but Gophers 4-1 last 5 SU against Hawks in Minny.

GL dude. Thoughts on Iowa/Minny

on paper its a mismatch. Minny should have their way on the ground and should get to Bethard with ease.

Notice I used the word should.. Why is it only lined as a coin flip minus HFA? Vegas is worried about the same thing I am worried about. Iowa (sans 2015) looks like this often and then boom drops a woodshed on similar-ish opponent.. Keep in mind this is the same defense, minus a couple journeymen players that often dominated LY. Makes no sense for a Ferentz coached team to get gashed in the A gaps like this defense is... They got embarrassed in Homecoming game last week and what will we see today? not sure Marlo.. I could see Minny blowing them out but I could also see the opposite... I've made a lot of money on Iowa in the past in this exact same spot, but something is different about this team. I'm 2-0 on Iowa games this year (for and against) but just don't see enough of an edge to play it either way.... Those who take Minny are doing so with some very easy capping numbers to support.. Maybe too easy.

Best of luck. On Army myself. A game I'm intrigued by is Miss St. +3. I really want to play this for a few reasons, but curious for an outside perspective.

Best of luck. On Army myself. A game I'm intrigued by is Miss St. +3. I really want to play this for a few reasons, but curious for an outside perspective.

coin flip IMO, didn't look at it much after I saw the initial line and eliminated it.. Auburn has a terrible record in early start game last several and on the road, they could struggle.. No real opinion tho bro.. gl

got play it. This series is fairly predictable recently and this fits.

Texas +14, 4 units

I've been staring at Texas all week too. My card is already 2x bigger than I want it. May have to fire though, line seems too inflated.

I've been staring at Texas all week too. My card is already 2x bigger than I want it. May have to fire though, line seems too inflated.

Same game, same line-ish as 2013 and 2015.. could see similar result but if I'm wrong, nice to have 14 points to work with.. Lots of outs IMO

Good luck tee*dub, on Army, got the middle with Texas, adding Hawaii
Appreciate your info and plays:cheers3:

you know you are struggling when you get Beth Mowins 3 of last 4 weeks.. #soundonmuteESPN2

Can you put her face on mute as well?

GL tee, on tejas with ya at a bit of a worse numba

That Hawaii line makes zero sense to me and it opened with a hook to boot

Been regularly doing the mental exercise of trying to figure out where PJ Fleck ends up next year or the one after. Minny seems like both a good and realistic next destination. As an SEC guy, I hope Kentucky can buy out Stoops and grab him. I think he has the chops for it, Louisville, if Bobby P were to jet, but I could see the administration perhaps wanting to make a bigger splash hire. Any thoughts? GL today, hope Duke wins 10-5.

Been regularly doing the mental exercise of trying to figure out where PJ Fleck ends up next year or the one after. Minny seems like both a good and realistic next destination. As an SEC guy, I hope Kentucky can buy out Stoops and grab him. I think he has the chops for it, Louisville, if Bobby P were to jet, but I could see the administration perhaps wanting to make a bigger splash hire. Any thoughts? GL today, hope Duke wins 10-5.

I've been wanting PJ Fleck for over a year to come to K-State and with Jerry Kill on board here, I'm hoping it's a real possibility now.

I've been wanting PJ Fleck for over a year to come to K-State and with Jerry Kill on board here, I'm hoping it's a real possibility now.

Have I been incorrect in my assumption that Snyder Jr is the HCIW? I know Bill has lobbied for that I don't know if it's for real? I think he would be great at K St

JMO but know more after today based on TX/okie score.. Tom Herman can't go everywhere and if Texas is open, he goes there leaving a lot of top jobs for next best candidate, fleck... And actually Fleck should be #1 candidate IMO if you need to rebuild program. Texas... Herman is great but that program was rebuilt and ready to go. Fleck brought W mich back from nothing..

JMO but know more after today based on TX/okie score.. Tom Herman can't go everywhere and if Texas is open, he goes there leaving a lot of top jobs for next best candidate, fleck... And actually Fleck should be #1 candidate IMO if you need to rebuild program. Texas... Herman is great but that program was rebuilt and ready to go. Fleck brought W mich back from nothing..

I may put too much emphasis on where a coach has roots so I tend to keep Fleck in my mind to somewhere midwest - I am counting Minny and Mich in midwest perhaps because I'm ignorant to what else it would be called. He already recruits better than quite a few B1G teams and that's at WMU.. I tell people I would take Fleck after Saban and I get a lot of weird looks here in the south.

Have I been incorrect in my assumption that Snyder Jr is the HCIW? I know Bill has lobbied for that I don't know if it's for real? I think he would be great at K St

Bill wants his son Sean to be coach, but most people do not. I think he would be fine if he had great O and D coordinators. Sean can manage and run the team, but needs the coordinators to run each side of the ball for him in my opinion. If the right coordinators are not in place, I do not want Sean to be coach personally.

I may put too much emphasis on where a coach has roots so I tend to keep Fleck in my mind to somewhere midwest - I am counting Minny and Mich in midwest perhaps because I'm ignorant to what else it would be called. He already recruits better than quite a few B1G teams and that's at WMU.. I tell people I would take Fleck after Saban and I get a lot of weird looks here in the south.

Ya, hear ya.. CFB coaches are set to get some dramatic increase in salary--- I think that is where fleck goes... money>roots

and as coaching changes go-- keep in mind Chip Kelly is gonna get paid to come back maybe sooner rather than later. obvious the pro thing ain't working for him.. Longshot guess-- LSU... or if Houston joins Pac12 and Herman leaves-

Still think USC is gonna open up the checkbook big time and don't forget Nike up north

No doubt about money > roots I was thinking about it more from an administration standpoint and wanting to feel more confident my guy has relationships previously cultivated in our target areas but I may look at it with a cracked lens. I doubt PJ cares and I'm confident with his personality and Saban like dedication to process he's gonna recruit super high level anywhere

Duke/Army game is gonna have problems getting started on time and may be problem of getting played.. That region is deteriorating fast

pretty disappointed in that army loss. If they convert 1 of 5 4th downs, prolly cover.. move on.

last play:

Ariz +10, -120, 4U

give them real good chance to win SU

Back