***6 games tonight and we gonna in-game 'em all***

for good likely?

I hope so

Wifey wants us to move back to her home but we're only 2.5 hours away from her folks now which is pretty good. Last year we were about 8 hours away so I'm hoping she settles in and accepts the 2.5 hour commute. She loves our neighborhood so hopefully we're settled in this area

I hope so

Wifey wants us to move back to her home but we're only 2.5 hours away from her folks now which is pretty good. Last year we were about 8 hours away so I'm hoping she settles in and accepts the 2.5 hour commute. She loves our neighborhood so hopefully we're settled in this area
I have friends that have settled up that way....where you from/she from?

ATL is a big city...not my fave place but I think I would take that over Houston....I think

GL with it. You working for the schools are you get into PP?
with someone you know?

I have friends that have settled up that way....where you from/she from?

ATL is a big city...not my fave place but I think I would take that over Houston....I think

GL with it. You working for the schools are you get into PP?
with someone you know?

She's from SE TN which is a nice place but I wanna be closer to a big city for sports purposes since we have a son. I envision us going to professional games and we are only 75 minutes from Clemson as well. I had a chance to stay in academics but she wouldn't have liked that b/c we woulda had to have stayed a long way from her home so I joined up with a PP. The guys I'm working with are solid as is the area we are renting. I'm not sure if we'll buy in this specific area but fortunately she's already made some friends which has made the transition easier for her

Im really confused about what NFL network is doing. Dallas/SD is starting. Why am I now watching the late 4th Q of this Ravens game?

She's from SE TN which is a nice place but I wanna be closer to a big city for sports purposes since we have a son. I envision us going to professional games and we are only 75 minutes from Clemson as well. I had a chance to stay in academics but she wouldn't have liked that b/c we woulda had to have stayed a long way from her home so I joined up with a PP. The guys I'm working with are solid as is the area we are renting. I'm not sure if we'll buy in this specific area but fortunately she's already made some friends which has made the transition easier for her
GL....PP is the way to go

Enjoy

Not a bad game to watch for a preseason game here with dal/sd

Back