tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
c8-3, up some units

hit another TU play last week , now 4-0 on the year.

Okie st -1.5, 4 units WIN

Tom Herman to Texas talk picks up at precisely 3:00ET

add

Ohio -2.5, TU WIN
Tenn -3, -130; 4 units PUSH
Indiana +6, 4U WIN
clem +1.5, 4U WIN

Last edited:
Lean Cyclones but nothing close to significant play.. They could get rolled they I don't see it... I just don't think there is a significant edge to get giddy about there

fellas, I have to apologize, I am going to have 4 or 5 plays but waiting on a bunch of stuff before locking in.. I'll add them throughout day as I play them.

Any of them going to be of the early slate? GL buddy! I'm hoping to see u in the baseball postseason forum.

Any of them going to be of the early slate? GL buddy! I'm hoping to see u in the baseball postseason forum.

only other 12ET game I lean is Rutgers and all the points but no play.. Way too many points though.. How do you go from having a 50/50 chance of beating IOWA at the end last week and getting dogged by 40 next? SMH

thanks tee, will leave Clones at 1 unit and wait for later games GL

Don't take this wrong but kinda hoping clones get rolled bad as it sets things up well going forward... but not rooting against your play bro

add:

Tenn -3, -130; 4 units

closest I could to number I desired, rough tariff I know

add:

Indiana +6, 4U

wrong team to play when you may not be very good, on the road, down a couple linebackers with 7 years of revenge.

remaining leans are:

WMich
Clem
ASU

still looking for something to tip me on all three.

My capping style normally plays Clemson all day everyday in this spot..Grabbing a single malt now hoping for additional clarity

Or just take a knee

Nice push there tee, gl on the rest of the stuff

Ya, with long PAT distance now, prolly would knee it.. Not sure we have had one yet since rule change..

Thx KJ... tough result of the clones.. Didn't watch much but plan to watch it later on tape

meant push but still felt like a win, what a roller coaster ending

no worries, not sure what I felt after that game. Lost win on desperation throw, got push on desperation throw. Seems like loss/win minus

c8-3, up some units

hit another TU play last week , now 4-0 on the year.

Okie st -1.5, 4 units WIN

Tom Herman to Texas talk picks up at precisely 3:00ET

add

Ohio -2.5, TU WIN
Tenn -3, -130; 4 units PUSH
Indiana +6, 4U WIN
clem +1.5, 4U WIN

up a few

Back