5/2/09 NBA Playoffs

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
4-0...+7.53 Units

I probably am really dumb for going agianst BAR, but I just have to, I have liked this since Thursday. Bulls are hungrier, fresher and younger. I really think they do it tonight, carry over momentum from Thursday. ML has gone down consistently in last 24 hours.

Chicago Bulls ML +240...1 unit to win 2.40

The games have been close enough to take a stab on the ML, I really don't see a blowout here. Boston has gotten too much respect all series at home and have not really backed it up for the most part..why go against it now?

i'm thinking the same thing here, I see value in the Bulls ML tonight. What pisses me off is that fukn Rondo was not suspended this game after what he pulled. Now I know where the refs get it from, it starts at the top with inconsistence calls by Stern!! Rondo hits Miller on the head, no suspension for game 6, Rondo clearly throws Hinrich into the tables and takes a swing as well and no suspension. Hope Bulls come out tonight with a pissed off attitude and just level some ppl tonight and take this game from the Celtics.

BOL

I like your style

bennyfree.jpg

i piston fan trusting the bulls more than me? whenever you think you can trust this team they simply don't rise to occasion. they did it home vs raptors and in game 3 recently so it's still happening. dd boston win imo. i just can't bet them to turn the corner. good luck.

i piston fan trusting the bulls more than me? whenever you think you can trust this team they simply don't rise to occasion. they did it home vs raptors and in game 3 recently so it's still happening. dd boston win imo. i just can't bet them to turn the corner. good luck.

:balls:

Wizard, been a crazy, physical series it can go both ways...but yeah, Rondo got a little "extra" push on that one!

Thanks TB

Thanks JP

BAR, I know..I'm retarded going against you..thanks for all your winners bro, you do it every year.

Brewer, I just think we have a change of the guard tonight, a high energy, fast break transition team that is younger albeit inexperienced..why not?

Back