4th of July Total!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 54-20-2
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Twins/Yanks UNDER 8

Just as the Yanks win a couple of games, and sore some runs, here comes Santana to shut that down....Santana is 3-0 with sub 1 ERA and WHIP in his last 3.........I dont think I need to brag about Santana..THe twins have scored 1 run in there last 3 games, and things dont get much easier for them either...Mussina has looked real good in his last start and now going against a slumping lineup....Most nights I wouldnt play this under, but this is the perfect setup for this one.......UNDER is 4-1 this year between these 2 teams, and as hot as the Yanks have been, they have never beaten Johan Santana.

GL today everyone

Seems almost 2 easy doesnt it. I think that johan holds them down for sure. I really cant trust Mussina though he seems like he always on teh cusp of getting rocked for 5 or six. I think the Twins is a great play, but betting against the Yankess at home on the 4th of July is a tough bet as well.

trout, it does seem to easy....almost scary.....thats why i said normally i ever play this one, but all the little factors i consider when i choose a total scream the under...I just cant seem to get away from this one

GL hile, right now Im laying off as the for some reason the Twins bats wake up when their best SP is on the hill of late, giving him 9 runs of support in those same L3 starts he has the WHIP and ERA below 0, all three going over the total.

Over 5-3 vs the Yanks in Santana starts, then on the other side Mussina has 5 straight starts vs the Twins going under and the Yanks bats dormant vs lefties of late, .199 in L10 and it shows under tendencies... (shrug).

GL today man

Santa, in the same breath, before those 3 starts, his run support was 3, 1, and 2......and all 3 of those went under the totals.....anf two of those 3 pitchers the Twins lit up were Byung Hyun Kim and Jorge Sosa.....I cant really justify them tagging Verlander, lol

Like playing devils advocate from time to time, lol.

Good points about the SP the Twins have faced... one note about Moose's under history this season (9-3) is that he has yet to have a total of 8 set in his starts... ump is also putting a bit of a hesitancy in my with his start to the season

I like to check in more depth if I havent played one of your totals to see if I was missing something, and all that said I do 'like' the play with alot of pluses going for it.

Jusr a heads up on the NYY under today.............

Looks like rain in NY this afternoon. Can cause a problem for the under 8 if pitching changes are made after rain delays.

GL

MM

Great call, just an unfortunate 2 out / 2 strike pull home run by a .182 / 1HR hitter to give us the push:spank:

i'll take the draw.....no regrets.....it was the right side of the bet.....i'll win tomorrow

i'll take the draw.....no regrets.....it was the right side of the bet.....i'll win tomorrow

:smiley_acbe: "A good capper is on the right side of many bets that he loses" (or pushes in this instance)

I can't recall who said it but it always inspires me.

Back