49ers vs. Cowboys Discussion Thread

Diggs is boom or bust, if he doesnt get the ball hes giving up yards

He allowed over 1000 yards, which only 10 dbs have done since 2010

Jimmy g does like to go bust a lot tho

He def does do that. Prob my biggest concern w niners assuming Williams plays.

There’s going to be at least 10k 9er fans in attendance today. Maybe more. It won’t be as loud as LAR game but it won’t be a true home game for the Cowboys, either, noise wise. Welcome to Jerry “Rice” World!

Diggs is one of the worst defenders in the league. Dude is a mirage.

I dunno about that man. He is no doubt beatable but he also one the best playmakers corners around so it goes both ways. I would expect Jimmy to attack middle the field way more than edges anyways so dunno how big a factor he be one way or other. He is the kind of athlete if I was Dallas I’d consider talking to to just follow Debo even in backfield, he get beat some but he also athletic enough to cause problems.

I dunno about that man. He is no doubt beatable but he also one the best playmakers corners around so it goes both ways. I would expect Jimmy to attack middle the field way more than edges anyways so dunno how big a factor he be one way or other. He is the kind of athlete if I was Dallas I’d consider talking to to just follow Debo even in backfield, he get beat some but he also athletic enough to cause problems.

If they spy Debo with him I have no faith in Diggs to stay to any of his principles!

Dak over 8.5 yards rushing looks low to me. 9ers front 4 get downfield and create opportunities for Qb runs.

If they spy Debo with him I have no faith in Diggs to stay to any of his principles!

You preaching to the choir bro, I love your niners, this week and beyond! I’m just giving Dallas respect I think they deserve. I have them to close out more parlays than I’m comfy with and ain’t no hedging here!!

I’m seeing Deebo o30.5 for -115, so it must getting hit. I’ll play it and hope the extra yard doesn’t bite me.

I did same. I screwed up and bet his td prop early and that didn’t move, waited on yards and lost 2 I think since I 1st saw.

There’s going to be at least 10k 9er fans in attendance today. Maybe more. It won’t be as loud as LAR game but it won’t be a true home game for the Cowboys, either, noise wise. Welcome to Jerry “Rice” World!
10 k here is normal for a decent foe, common and you can't hear a peep from them. They will make zero noise difference in Dallas, not that I think that matters.

10 k here is normal for a decent foe, common and you can't hear a peep from them. They will make zero noise difference in Dallas, not that I think that matters.

It’s well more than 10k in Arizona. Cardinals are a XFL type franchise and 9ers Cowboys Packers usually pack that stadium 50%.

10k is conservative estimate for today. Apparently downtown Jerry world flowing with red.

It’s well more than 10k in Arizona. Cardinals are a XFL type franchise and 9ers Cowboys Packers usually pack that stadium 50%.

10k is conservative estimate for today. Apparently downtown Jerry world flowing with red.
Trolling too early for me

Never more than 30% max here but stfu

You preaching to the choir bro, I love your niners, this week and beyond! I’m just giving Dallas respect I think they deserve. I have them to close out more parlays than I’m comfy with and ain’t no hedging here!!

Line back to 3.5 worries me a little! But I don’t see late action coming in on 9ers so perhaps it makes sense.

And lol at 9ers fans here, they're nonexistent. Seahawks fans would take a massive bird shit on Niners fans round here

49er fans are everywhere. They travel very very well.

Anyone saying different doesn’t go to the games
No one travels for NFL games but a select few, they migrate. And Seattle has migrated much more than Bay Area here but plenty of both.

That said here it's Pack/Steelers/Cowboys/Bears mostly for games and most I've ever seen was Bears that Monday night game when Denny Green let em off the hook which was estimated at 30%.

Obviously it changes when the team is good, no one sniffed that this season, even the Packers.

Line back to 3.5 worries me a little! But I don’t see late action coming in on 9ers so perhaps it makes sense.

I didn’t take no stinking points anyways! If it is close which I’m not sure it will be I trust Jimmy g to be clutch!!

I know what you saying but it don’t worry me a bit. I’d guess it gets hit back down but I’d not it just the huge Dallas fan base betting their team. Line modes don’t scare me when I’m confident I’m on the better team who has bunch of proven playoff winners!!

I played Dak under 281.5 I think it was. Only way I see him going over that is If niners blow them out/get way ahead and Dak doing his 2nd half piling up meaningless stats thing he does so often when they get whipped. I’d like to see niners give them a Ass kicking like bills gave pats but I don’t see it. Short of that this number seems high, niners gonna make Dallas work for points, won’t be big plays so when Dallas does score I think they will be time consuming drives. Niners could def have a big play score or 2 but rest the time they will be pounding rock and limiting possessions. Cooper and Schultz the only 2 Dallas pass catchers I think go over totals.

49er fans are everywhere. They travel very very well.

Anyone saying different doesn’t go to the games
Couple My Co-Workers (9er Fans) Flew Down Sat For Today's Game.... Anyway...

I'm A Big Believer In Some Teams Have The Others Number. (Think Colts Losing In JAX)

San Francisco are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Dallas.

San Francisco are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Dallas.

And their Reddit supports this claim. Literally thousands of posts about travel plans and meet up spots.
I’ve been in awe at what they brought to the Dome. Now, some of that is old fans from the 80’s in the old west but I know what that looks like haha. This wasn’t that

Back