4 Mavs won't play...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
From Dallas morning news blog:

Brian Davis reports from Oakland that four of the Mavs' key cogs won't play tonight against the dreaded and feared Warriors.
Erick Dampier (strained right shoulder) will sit despite Avery saying yesterday that he thought Damp would play the last two regular-season games. Dirk, Josh Howard and Jerry Stackhouse won't dress

So if the 4 starters are out... does this mean dallas scores a total of maybe 50 points? lol. I want to bet soo bad on GSW -10.5 because I just dont see how the Dallas replacements... who I'm assuming here... never really play? Does anyone know who is starting in place of the regulars?

No prob bro...

Got hit up on AIM from Brian and got it up as soon as I could verify...tough w/ podunk dial up at home...

Let's hit it.

So if the 4 starters are out... does this mean dallas scores a total of maybe 50 points? lol. I want to bet soo bad on GSW -10.5 because I just dont see how the Dallas replacements... who I'm assuming here... never really play? Does anyone know who is starting in place of the regulars?

I think this could be as safe a bet as you can get (crossing fingers, knocking on wood). GS needs the win, Dallas is resting 4 starters. GS should score 120 points tonight. I can't see Dallas scoring more than 100.

Great shit Jump..I almost went a few more but decided not too..feel damn good about the 6.5 and 7 now though

To say they never really play would be a stretch. I'm just glad I got it at 7. Double digits is pushin it.

I sure hope this is a good bet!

Got GSW @ -10... down from -10.5... Good Luck to everyone here... and I'm sure we are all on GSW now... just wish I got it at -7!!! (insert crying face here)

can I get a tissue?

I sure hope this is a good bet!

Got GSW @ -10... down from -10.5... Good Luck to everyone here... and I'm sure we are all on GSW now... just wish I got it at -7!!! (insert crying face here)

can I get a tissue?[/quote]
Yeah, Captain Slap a Hoe may have a few extra on his desk ;)

Did anyone get the Warriors below -7?

had -6 for just one unit:hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

sorry about that...

good luck to all us who have gs...hope for a blowout:shake:

I wish we could still use Pinnacle in the States!!! AHHH... that site was soo good to me. Turned $150 into $4,300 on roulette all on even/odds...LOL. Coworkers were like WTF?! I wanna be just like you they said... just like me, they said.

Sounds like GS clinches a playoff spot if they win. That's what the announcer just said "Is tonight the night GS finally breaks through to the playoffs?" was the quote.....

Last Play: 12:00 Jumpball received by Jose Juan Barea (DAL)

LMAO!

Sounds like GS clinches a playoff spot if they win. That's what the announcer just said "Is tonight the night GS finally breaks through to the playoffs?" was the quote.....

No, him saying that doesnt mean what you said. They still need the Clips to lose, which as a reality still gels with what that announcer said (because it IS possible GDS makes the playoffs tonight, he just didnt expand on that incl. another result going one way elsewhere).

No, him saying that doesnt mean what you said. They still need the Clips to lose, which as a reality still gels with what that announcer said (because it IS possible GDS makes the playoffs tonight, he just didnt expand on that incl. another result going one way elsewhere).

Thanks for clarifying. That's what I had thought.

Don't really have a system.

Uncle is a professional card counter (has nothing to do with roulette) but he read in books saying that #'s 7,10,17,20 are the big hitters. I witnessed this first hand in Atlantic City last weekend. These #'s were on every board atleast 3-4 times on the 10 #'s listed on the board that shows past winners.

I started betting small amounts, on odd or even, and figured I'd be breaking even (since pinnacle has european roulette). I was betting $10 on odd and it hit odd 13 times in a row. I'd then play even for a bit and that hit about 8-10 times in a row. (u can see your history on every spin for your wins/losses). For some reason I kept winning and of course hit a some losing spins. Simply put, I got lucky betting big with winners($100-175/spin). A buddy of mine at work tried it out and turned $50 into 550 in about 15 minutes.

I know me winning $4,300 is chump change to many here... but it's a lot to me and I got very lucky!

Anyone betting on GSW @ Portland tonight?

Back