4/9 Monday MLB plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
5-4....+2.43

Hope you all had a good Easter..

Ok on to today...

Chisox and Contreras +157 at 5dimes 1 unit to win 1.57

I know Harden is God, but I am taking the chisox here at this price. This isn't Danks, this is Jose Conteras...yes, I know he has been shitty but to give the man and his bag of tricks +157 against a not so potent offense is worth a stab.

Will have some 5 inning plays I love when the lines come out for me at 5 dimes or other places I bet at.

ok here are my 5 inning plays:

Under 4.5 runs for the first 5 innings NYM/Phillies at -115....2.15 to win 2 units

Two good pitchers going at it, I think the Mets struggle with a type of pitcher like Hamels and Maine is excellent as well...I think NYM might be a little overagressive in their home opener.

Under 4 runs for the first 5 innings LAD/Rockies at -110......2.10 to win 2 units

Love this under as well, Schmidt is a great pitcher when he is on and
Francis has had some success against the Dodgers.

I am not messing with the game totals in either because of the unreliability of the bullpens. Good pitching in the NL is good for 5 inning unders to me over the long haul.

GL all.

Last edited:
Arghhhhh I would never be able to bet against Harden, especially in Oakland...I think Contreras is gonna get SHELLED...I'm thinking 8-1 type win, just like in Hardens first game in Seattle

Harden is SERIOUS...I might have to lay the juice

That being said, I understand your reasoning (getting the +157)

Jose Contreras is 1-3 lifetime against Oakland with a 7.61 ERA

Rich Harden is 3-1 lifetime against ChiSox with a 2.90 ERA

I understand all that, which is why he is such a heavy dog, but I will take Contreras getting +150 against a not so powerful lineup

Well I knew you'd know obviously buttttt...

You gotta understand I cringe everytime I see people betting against ANY of my Starting 5 fantasy slumber party at my crib team:

Ben Sheets,
Scott Kazmir,
Felix Hernandez,
Daniel Cabrera,
Rich Harden

:an_roll_laugh:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Hunt.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL, Hunt.
Personally, i like Oakland to win. However, there is no value in that line...considering their bats...so, i can understand taking the shot.

Thanks santa.

Yanks, it is worth a stab..I honestly think it is CSW or no play this early in the season.

Added two plays above...

5 inning under 4.5 runs for NYM/Phils...2.15 to win 2 units

5 inning under 4 runs for Dodgers/Rockies...2.10 to win 2 units

Have a great monday everyone!

Huntdog ... who is your avitar? She reminds me of that chick from the Real World. And oh yeah BOL Today!

hunt,

you should check out thegreek. They have 1st 4.5 inning plays.

no shit sccourge? I will do that. Thanks bro.

THis philly game is brutal..dropped pop up in the bottom of the 5th and man on 3rd with delgado up..not feeling good at all.

thanks for your help man.. nice little dog u got there im sure he will hunt..gl

thanks burna..good to see you here...I am having an awful day...I suck at totals, I need to remind myself of that.

Arghhhhhh...due for a win on the White Sox now lol

I also have decided to lay off totals for the most part this year...and guess what, the last two i've play, I lost both :(

bro...ryan howard drops a pop up and that toal is done.

Jason fucking shmidt hits one out, that total is done...gimme a break.

yeah, im gonna vent lol.

fade my ass..i suck right now.

Added Plays

Burnett's price is ridiculous

KC +185 1 unit to win 1.85

Drays +135 1 unit to win 1.35...I like this rays team, they can hit and the Rangers pitching is nothing special IMO.

I don't care for the card tomorrow so I hopefully the dogs bark tonight for me.

GL all.

thanks for chicago hunt, 3-1 top 8. i didnt know where to find those other bets you were on.

I'm not quitting who the fuck am I kidding...ignore my last posts..I was pissed.

I hope it hits for me..need AZ and chisox.

Keep your head up. Don't want to jinx you but the late game looks like a very solid call regardless of outcome in the 9th.

thanks green..I jsut learned to stay away from totals this early...a dumb mistake on my part.

whew...I was scurred for a minute that I'd get swept..SOx were a big hit.

updated record..

7-8...-1.25 units.

thanks bar..nice hit on da magic too brah....remind me to stay the fuck away from totals.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 9 4:41pm[/FONT]</td> <td align="left" width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5 Team Parlay - Loss[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]75.40 to win 1000.00[/FONT]</td> <td align="right" width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-75.40 [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Oakland Athletics - moneyline (-165)
for the entire game held on Apr 9 at 9:05pm [loss]
J Contreas -R must start and R Harden -R must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Baseball - Florida Marlins - moneyline (-120)
for the entire game held on Apr 9 at 6:05pm [winner]
J Suppan -R must start and A Sanchez -R must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 3. Baseball - Arizona Diamondbacks - moneyline (-115)
for the entire game held on Apr 9 at 8:40pm [winner]
B Arroyo -R must start and D Davis -L must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 4. Basketball - Orlando Magic - moneyline (-280)
for the entire game held on Apr 9 at 7:05pm [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 5. Basketball - Denver Nuggets - spread -2 (-110)
for the 1st quarter held on Apr 9 at 8:05pm [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

holy fuck bro...I have been there and I'm sorry man...those are so hard to hit and it is always 1 game that fucks you.

Back