4/9 Horse Racing

Red Sox are getting their ass kicked by the way. Their rotation is a complete shit show behind Price. It's gonna be a long year unless Rodriguez comes back real soon and steps up, or Owens learns how to throw strikes consistently.

Hopefully weather doesn't factors into the outcome of these races at Aqueduct but looking at the forecast it certainly could...anyways

R1: #7 looks like he'll be tough to beat off last where he was off slow and made a big late run, could get a nice setup behind early speeds #1,#2,#5....I also will be using #6 who in last race was forced to take back at the start, forced out top of stretch and made a nice late run and it's not like race collapsed as winner was wire to wire winner and 3rd place finisher was sitting 2nd...Trakus says he ran furthest distance 25 ft more than winner.

R2: I like #2 and #4 the best....#2 is off the claim for great off the claim owner and trainer is on hot streak winning 2 on Thurs and the Fri finale and good move for him, 24% dirt sprint off claim....#4 2nd off claim for Jacobson, beaten neck in last vs wire to wire winner and ran 13 ft further (Trakus)

R3: can make a case for all 5 and the main question here is who is the early speed, who ever is could be dangerous. Value seems to be with #3 and #5

R4: if on turf #4 will be tough but #10 best race was only turf race (2 back) and could have pace advantage here if forwardly placed, #1 also a contender off layoff with good back races.

R5: #1 and #7 are my top picks, both ran wide vs inside bias in last...#1 (20-1 ML) covered most ground in last running 33 ft more than wire to wire winner and #7 ran 2nd furthest distance 26 ft more than winner....#2 could certainly win 2 for 4 distance and 2 for 2 at Aqueduct.

I know the connections feel pretty good in this spot. They were waiting for something a little longer than 6F, likes the surface here but looks like price is gonna be a little short

Also R5 no clue about #8, Irad gets on but watch last race replay...I'm a bit confused with possible effortless ride at end or just empty?

Looks empty to me. He tries to shake him up around the 1/8 pole and goes to the wip, and even goes to it again around the 1/16 pole but gets no response.

R5 I like #3 as potential lone speed. Wired the field his last 3 races. 1 race over sloppy track back in the fall, but I watched the replay and it seemed like he didn't have a problem with the track he was just outclassed racing at 20-1.

Keeneland card is great...big fields and wide open races = great betting opportunities

R1: #1,2,3 seem to be most likely winners, #3 will be fav and is 1st time vs winners. I like #2 the best, cuts back in distance and excuses in last two

R2: #1 and #2 are obvious contenders but #5 could be the value, trainer 4 for 10 and 2 places in dirt sprints in for a tag (20-70 days), looks to be in great form off 90 Beyer

R3: #5 throw out last since was dirt, debut race on turf was solid and also looking at #8 a Catalano stretchout

R4: 1 is obvious but looking at #5,7,9,11

R5: #8 same trainer angle see R6 Aqu...someone I respect a ton is high on #9

R6: 3,5 for me

R5 I like #3 as potential lone speed. Wired the field his last 3 races. 1 race over sloppy track back in the fall, but I watched the replay and it seemed like he didn't have a problem with the track he was just outclassed racing at 20-1.
5 is speed also and 8 could go from outside

My question about #3 is did he just suddenly wake up 3 back or is he one of those that just really likes the Inner?

Looks like a lot of early speed in the Blue Grass with Donegal Moon, Zulu, Laoban, Twizz, American Dubai, Cards of Stone....I'll be looking at Brody's Cause, Cherry Wine and My Man Sam who should get good setups
I like #14 My Man Sam the best, setup is there with all the early speeds...winner of last has a good chance of winning Wood...#5 (20-1 ML) is a wild card in here with 4 career races and none on dirt, has raced on turf and synthetic but 2 turn dirt breeding is there, sire and dam were a combined 5 for 18 in dirt routes.... 2nd off 45-180 layoff, 1st blinkers and turf to dirt all positive trainer moves for Amoss

Kee R7: I like #10 the best, #1 isn't out of this as he has back races that make him tough here and has bounced back from clunkers in the past.

Tons of early speed in the Shakertown, I'm looking at the two that ran 1-2 in Woodbine last yr...Summation Time and Bye Bernie...Undrafted may need a race but the set up will certainly be there
Kee R8: 3 and 8 and a little 10...11 is a bit interesting at 50-1 ML

Kee R10 interesting stat for Zulu, Pletcher is 1 for last 17 in graded stakes adding blinkers

Looks empty to me. He tries to shake him up around the 1/8 pole and goes to the wip, and even goes to it again around the 1/16 pole but gets no response.
Probably right about empty but that's understandable considering was caught chasing hot pace, have to consider using

Kee R10 interesting stat for Zulu, Pletcher is 1 for last 17 in graded stakes adding blinkers

Keeneland Race 9 (Madison):
No. 3 Wavell Avenue. Trainer Chad Brown is 12-4-2-2 with a$5.90 ROI over the past five years in dirt sprint graded stakes following a layoff of 45 days or more.
No. 7 Dancing House and No. 8 Clothes Fall Off. Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin is 21-0-1-4 over the past five years in graded stakes at Keeneland.

Keeneland Race 10 (Blue Grass):
No. 4 Zulu. Trainer Todd Pletcher is 21-2-1-3 with a $0.93 ROI over the past five years when adding blinkers in graded stakes.
No. 5 Crescent Drive. Trainer Tom Amoss is 88-28-21-14 with a $3.36 ROI over the past five years when going turf to dirt in routes.

Santa Anita Race 7 (Santa Anita Oaks):
No. 1 Songbird. Her lowest Beyer Speed Figure in six career starts is 84. That’s higher than every one of the 27 races run by her six rivals.

Santa Anita Race 9 (Thunder Road):
No. 5 Papacoolpapacool. Trainer Phil D’Amato is 64-14-9-7 with a $3.47 ROI over the past five years going sprint to route on turf.
No. 9 Finnegan’s Wake. Trainer Peter Miller is 16-1-0-1 with a $0.63 ROI over the past five years in turf routes following a layoff of 120 days or more.

Keeneland Race 9 (Madison):
No. 3 Wavell Avenue. Trainer Chad Brown is 12-4-2-2 with a$5.90 ROI over the past five years in dirt sprint graded stakes following a layoff of 45 days or more.
No. 7 Dancing House and No. 8 Clothes Fall Off. Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin is 21-0-1-4 over the past five years in graded stakes at Keeneland.

Keeneland Race 10 (Blue Grass):
No. 4 Zulu. Trainer Todd Pletcher is 21-2-1-3 with a $0.93 ROI over the past five years when adding blinkers in graded stakes.
No. 5 Crescent Drive. Trainer Tom Amoss is 88-28-21-14 with a $3.36 ROI over the past five years when going turf to dirt in routes.

Santa Anita Race 7 (Santa Anita Oaks):
No. 1 Songbird. Her lowest Beyer Speed Figure in six career starts is 84. That’s higher than every one of the 27 races run by her six rivals.

Santa Anita Race 9 (Thunder Road):
No. 5 Papacoolpapacool. Trainer Phil D’Amato is 64-14-9-7 with a $3.47 ROI over the past five years going sprint to route on turf.
No. 9 Finnegan’s Wake. Trainer Peter Miller is 16-1-0-1 with a $0.63 ROI over the past five years in turf routes following a layoff of 120 days or more.

One of those races where rich people decide how much money they want an easy 10 percent return on.

Good luck today, my gf picked an awful day for us to road trip to old college friends. I posted all my plays on my Twitter, no time to really check today @sbhorseelites

Keeneland P5
6: 35 (4)
7: 1268910 single 9
8: 13478910
9: 2491213
10: 234614 single 4

Aqueduct
8: 1235 (6)
9: 45678 single 5
10: 12568
11: 124567 single 5

Santa Anita
9: 17891213
10: 1367
11: 23457910 single 5
12: 246810 single 4

Good luck to everyone playing today.

After reading those stats posted by Lloyd I am glad I left Wavell off my ticket, and singled Zulu uh oh

Back