34's NBA

2/12/13:

8-2 +20.45 units

====================

02-08-12 7:08 post:

Greetings.

Hornets +5 4 units. Turnovers did them in last meeting. Hawks couldn't stop the open shooter.

Leaning Clippers and Rockets.

Last edited:
Mavs -5.5 1 unit
Mavs -235 1 unit

Will only count ATS games in record, but will track in unit count. Like I did with Bulls ML last night.

Love me some C's, some Pierce and some North End. Sister in law lives in Charlestown and we go see her alot, esp during Sox season...lol. BOL today Truth.

Decided against Pacers last night due to line being inflated with Deron Williams being out. Mavs line just too high by the time I could bet it. Was not about to lay 6. Lucked out as both turned out to be losers.

8-2 ytd +20.45 units

Raptors +2 2 units

Different team here as of recent and could match up very well vs. Denver in my opinion. Line says new Raptors team is 4 points better than Cleveland (Sat game and a play [loss] of mine) and I agree.

play2win:shake:, Pierce is THE man. Glad to hear you are a fellow fan.

Rockets +4 3 units

Should have hedged earlier bet with +2 Denver. Oh well, zeroed out there.

No answer for Harden. Lin plays well vs small and weak PGs.

Ouch. Losing Clippers large bet last night on a bad line and hook was an 8 unit swing. Thunder sucked tonight allowing wide open jumpers as a result of too much on the ball pressure.

Clippers ML -165 4 units

Lakers worst underdog ATS in the league

12-6 +21.65. Cooled down a bit.

Lean West in game later. Not sure though. Will have some small type prop bets too.

GL to all.

Last edited:
Back