3 for ThursDay

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
I like and played a bunch. Here are the three I like most

953 Los Angeles Dodgers* -178 vs Chicago Cubs x2
956 St. Louis Cardinals* -138 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
967 Seattle Mariners* -146 vs Los Angeles Angels x2

GLTA

Great night last night Hound! Kind of teasing us all with only 3 plays today.

Agree on M's and LAD, but see myself swapping out the Cards and am leaning 'Stros. Per ESPN (as my resources are limited at the ole office) the Tribe haven't seen Feldman in 2 years. He has a fairly strong home record, and the 'Stros avoid the 4 game sweep.

For the day, obviously a fan of the A's but refuse to pay that price. Taking my chances on the Run Line

:shake:

Great night last night Hound! Kind of teasing us all with only 3 plays today.

Agree on M's and LAD, but see myself swapping out the Cards and am leaning 'Stros. Per ESPN (as my resources are limited at the ole office) the Tribe haven't seen Feldman in 2 years. He has a fairly strong home record, and the 'Stros avoid the 4 game sweep.

For the day, obviously a fan of the A's but refuse to pay that price. Taking my chances on the Run Line

:shake:

Fully understand the Stros play. And I dont mean to tease...but if I post them I have to count them and I am trying like hell to break the century mark on posted plays. Hi of +97ytd(now back down to +85) and since these were my 3 two Unit plays I feel good about them. U know I play nearly the entire board each day in one form or anther and 2014 has been a very good yr with all plays including parlay and props
If anyone has a game they want to discuss I will try to give u mho
As far as the Indians/Stros, I will admit to being happy for Houston playing so well and being a money maker for some. This time of the yr I play many games on feel and situations, not stats alone. I 'feel' that sometimes good pitching is catching and if that is true then I believe Salazar has a good game for the Indians as they are still in the wild card race and need every game and he has beaten the Stro s once this yr. And with a better pen and a very reasonable price it made a play for me.

Thanks for ur reply and GL IronCityKid

GO PIRATES

Thanks TF,
BOL on all of ur plays tonite. A couple of great college games tonite that I am down on heavy and look forward to watching both.

just in case someone wants a winning(imo) parlay tonite
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 9/18/2014 8:25 PM NFL Football 302 Atlanta Falcons* -6 -123 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  2. 9/18/2014 7:30 PM College Football 303 Auburn* -6 -148 vs Kansas State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]200 To Wins 408

GL
Atl needs to be 6, Aub can be anything under 9
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Cash, Agreement makes me feel good Thanks Pard GL

tuck, I know our capping styles are completely different but in a way thet compliment each other. Dodgers got embarrassed @ Colorado yesterday but this team is swinging the bats well right now. They have double-digits in hits in 6 of their last 9 games, and are averaging over 12 hits per game over this span. By comparison, Cubs only have 2 of their last 9 games with DD hits and are overall averaging just over 6 hits per. That’s a big gap. Of course the bigger reason for the play is that I’m fading Wada today. This is his 2nd time seeing this Dodgers lineup so the unfamiliarity factor is gone. Wada relies on his slider and changeup to keep hitters at bay as his fastball is a very mediocre pitch. Dodgers rank top-5 against both of those pitches. In addition, Wada has been terrible lately, allowing 17 hits and 9 ER’s in his last 13.2 innings (3 starts). He has 7 K and 6 BB’s in that span. He has a 5.7 xFIP and 5.3 SIERA in these last few outings. I expect Greinke to dominate, Dodgers to continue hitting the ball well, and overall I love the chances of a ‘bounce back’ tonight. Dodgers are 43-22 (+15.6 U) off a loss and 44-31 (+11.5 U) on the road. This team is 8-2 this season as a road favorite in the -150 to -175 range, and I expect a win tonight. GL

Cash, Agreement makes me feel good Thanks Pard GL

tuck, I know our capping styles are completely different but in a way thet compliment each other. Dodgers got embarrassed @ Colorado yesterday but this team is swinging the bats well right now. They have double-digits in hits in 6 of their last 9 games, and are averaging over 12 hits per game over this span. By comparison, Cubs only have 2 of their last 9 games with DD hits and are overall averaging just over 6 hits per. That’s a big gap. Of course the bigger reason for the play is that I’m fading Wada today. This is his 2nd time seeing this Dodgers lineup so the unfamiliarity factor is gone. Wada relies on his slider and changeup to keep hitters at bay as his fastball is a very mediocre pitch. Dodgers rank top-5 against both of those pitches. In addition, Wada has been terrible lately, allowing 17 hits and 9 ER’s in his last 13.2 innings (3 starts). He has 7 K and 6 BB’s in that span. He has a 5.7 xFIP and 5.3 SIERA in these last few outings. I expect Greinke to dominate, Dodgers to continue hitting the ball well, and overall I love the chances of a ‘bounce back’ tonight. Dodgers are 43-22 (+15.6 U) off a loss and 44-31 (+11.5 U) on the road. This team is 8-2 this season as a road favorite in the -150 to -175 range, and I expect a win tonight. GL

Hound is on fire!!!!!

Interesting scenario for the Buccos in this series. Gain traction on the Cards for the division or pull away from the Brewers in the Wild Card. At this point, I just want 'em in the playoffs period!

Nice call on the Tribe. Thought I had it for a hot minute!

Back