3 for Friday

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
He said he like one alot, and two kinda

where's the disconnect here? No units, no lines, are you just having a bad day?

This is bizarre

Ebe link yr threads where you posted a winning season.. Or posted a play..

Ebe link yr threads where you posted a winning season.. Or posted a play..[/QUOTE

I don't lie about my plays. I don't post plays that don't involve vigs. You post on an open forum stale lines and no vig. You are scum. Let that simmer.. Don't put the focus on me. You are a liar and a fraud.

I have 8 years of posted plays on the forums..

Been featured in newspapers and magazines..

Been on radio shows..

Won contests for thousands and big screen tvs..

U?

Been on radio shows..

U?

Again. You lie about the actual line. Never posting a vig. Then pretend to win money when you lose 2 out of 3 bets. What planet are you from? Stop changing the subject. You posted 3 lines with no vig. All of those lines were less than -100. You are a fraud and a liar at this point. Live with it.

Been on radio shows..

U?

I'm an absolute nobody. I would never think of competing with you. I guess I didn't realize that being on the radio meant that you are awesome and well.... dishonest. Next time I'll make sure to recognize..............

Last edited by a moderator:
There's gotta be something else that's bothering you ebemiss. You started out complaining about gyno starting a thread, then in the second post he posts his plays. Ok that may not be the norm, he could put them all in the first post but if he doesn't, no big deal man. Life goes on. Then sometimes he posts a line, sometimes he doesn't. No big deal because in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing out of your pocket. Your money is still the same.

There's gotta be something else that's bothering you ebemiss. You started out complaining about gyno starting a thread, then in the second post he posts his plays. Ok that may not be the norm, he could put them all in the first post but if he doesn't, no big deal man. Life goes on. Then sometimes he posts a line, sometimes he doesn't. No big deal because in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing out of your pocket. Your money is still the same.

That's a nonsense post as a moderator. Give me a break. Anybody that posts a play and doesn't post a vig with it isn't being honest. If that's what you guys like then fine. Now I know that.

The fuck's a ball washer you tool?

I rarely bet baseball if that's your angle, you on your period?

Fade him if you don't like his takes

That's a nonsense post as a moderator. Give me a break. Anybody that posts a play and doesn't post a vig with it isn't being honest. If that's what you guys like then fine. Now I know that.
LOL i'm not a moderator. But seriously, him not posting a line can't be bothering you that much can it? My goodness you're acting like he stole something from you.

LOL i'm not a moderator. But seriously, him not posting a line can't be bothering you that much can it? My goodness you're acting like he stole something from you.

You honestly can't be that naive! Wow.

You honestly can't be that naive! Wow.
Be honest, what did he do to you? Did he post a play that you tailed and lost your ass on? Quit fucking crying you fucking whiny ass baby. I tried to be nice with you but I can't take it anymore. Go away like you said you were.

Be honest, what did he do to you? Did he post a play that you tailed and lost your ass on? Quit fucking crying you fucking whiny ass baby. I tried to be nice with you but I can't take it anymore. Go away like you said you were.

You stupid fuck. I'm not going anywhere. You fucking morons allergic to money. Fucking morons. They get worse as it gets later. Fools

Don't try to reason with Interweb trolls, they're just baiting

Dude's got one hand on his cock while typing this shit

You stupid fuck. I'm not going anywhere. You fucking morons allergic to money. Fucking morons. They get worse as it gets later. Fools
1343882255546_3723876.png

1f20d54478b75ec1b46767368674d75f8c01024272bb3720a473dad4654d078b.jpg

stop-crying-you-pussy.jpg

Been on radio shows..

Wow....I've never been on the radio or had 8 years of posted plays on a forum. I've never won a contest either......holy shit.

Grow a pair

I think it's hilarious that of all people I'm the ball washer by the way, but thanks I guess

FWIW, your mommy says to quit gambling, she's tired of bailing your ass out every month, and she's upset with your anger management. We're working on that.

Wait...The Ball Washer is here too. Sweet! Nobody slurps like him!..............

In a nutshell... I ask a few questions. and this is what I get:

"I have 8 years of posted plays on the forums..

Been on radio shows..

U?"

Back