3 for Friday

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Question. I follow this forum from time to time. Do you get carpal tunnel? Is that why you always post one nonsense post before you actually post something? Help me understand the drama post for each thread. I've only seen a few threads but they are always the same.

What happened to just posting a play and keeping an updated record? Now it's I like these plays...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wait a minute then post the plays.

Maybe it's me. I just don't get it.

Also in order to win your bet you need to win by 2 runs. Why wouldn't you just play -1.5 at better odds? or just play the moneyline?

If you believe you have an edge why would you hedge it by playing -1? Trying to save juice when you believe the team will win by 2 runs seems crazy? You obviously think it's a good bet or you wouldn't lay -1 hoping the team wins by 2 to win your bet. So a 5-4 win means you don't win money? Again I don't understand.

Question. I follow this forum from time to time. Do you get carpal tunnel? Is that why you always post one nonsense post before you actually post something? Help me understand the drama post for each thread. I've only seen a few threads but they are always the same.

What happened to just posting a play and keeping an updated record? Now it's I like these plays...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wait a minute then post the plays.

Maybe it's me. I just don't get it.

Also in order to win your bet you need to win by 2 runs. Why wouldn't you just play -1.5 at better odds? or just play the moneyline?

If you believe you have an edge why would you hedge it by playing -1? Trying to save juice when you believe the team will win by 2 runs seems crazy? You obviously think it's a good bet or you wouldn't lay -1 hoping the team wins by 2 to win your bet. So a 5-4 win means you don't win money? Again I don't understand.

So ....

a) you don't like HOW he posts
b) you don't like WHAT he posts
c) you don't like his STRATEGY of betting

I have a BRILLIANT idea....don't waste your time posting in his thread!

Just curious that's all. Last time I checked this was an open forum.

-1 odds offer much better odds than ml..
I turn losses into pushes as well..

-1.5 odds offer much better odds than -1
You also turn wins into pushes giving -1

You don't turn wins into pushes laying -1, in fact the opposite is true...you turn losses into pushes. This is under the assumption that the wager would be on the -1.5 and not the huge ML if he didn't bet the -1 (which is true because he, like most baseball bettors, will not lay such huge juice).

Yea not sure how you turn a win into a push..

-1 is great

You turn a 5-4 win into a push by not playing the money line. That's how you turn a win into a push.

Also trying to avoid juice when you believe you have a real edge is ridiculous in my opinion. Who cares if you have to lay -160/-180 if you believe the line should be -220. I just don't understand giving up a win, if you win the game by 1 run because you didn't want to lay juice.

You turn a 5-4 win into a push by not playing the money line. That's how you turn a win into a push.

Also trying to avoid juice when you believe you have a real edge is ridiculous in my opinion. Who cares if you have to lay -160/-180 if you believe the line should be -220. I just don't understand giving up a win, if you win the game by 1 run because you didn't want to lay juice.

trivia

Since 2007 how many games are decided by 1 run?

trivia

Since 2007 how many games are decided by 1 run?

Einstein. Please explain how you broke even last night when you lost 2 out of 3 bets? I was going to let this go but if you want to continue...great.

You posted 3 plays. You LOST 2. ALL of your plays had negative juice. YOU never posted any of the juice...

Do you work for pregame.com......

You posted over 7.5 with no juice. At the time of post it was -135. YOU LOST. How on earth did you break even?

You post no season record. NO lines that are widely available and now you're going to talk crap?

One final question since you never answered any of my other questions???? Are you allergic to money? I don't get it?

Angels was a huge bet.. Why would I lie about breaking even..

Can you answer my question, sir?

You know what. It seems like you all deserve one another. My mistake. Good luck.

I promise on my word I had enough on the angels to break even..

Do you know how many games have been decided by one run since 2007???

You post stale lines with no juice. You, after the fact, tell us that you broke even. Honestly I have no respect for you and I was just pointing out the obvious to readers that may not know otherwise. That's all.

You have it all figured out and you have a fan club. Good luck to you and all of them. Have a good night.

I have won every year since 07..

Not a tout..

That's why I have friends on these boards..

I don't post stale lines, that's a falsehood... I post widely available lines..

I have won every year since 07..

Not a tout..

That's why I have friends on these boards..

I don't post stale lines, that's a falsehood... I post widely available lines..

You are a liar. You haven't won since 07. You post stale lines. Those are absolute facts.

I don't see any lines, how are they stale?

This how you spend your Saturday nights?

You can check my records on numerous boards..

I've posted at rx and eog..

A simple search will do..

Hope you have a great Sunday ebe..

You can check my records on numerous boards..

I've posted at rx and eog..

A simple search will do..

Hope you have a great Sunday ebe..

You haven't won long term. Stop with the nonsense. Have a great Sunday. Maybe grab a conscience and actually post a line that exists with the right vig and that is widely available.. I tend to have a ton more respect for people like that.

Off topic.......Gyno....missed ur chase on the bad teams system...do you start after allstar break?

Posted tigers +116 today..

You are lying about me posting stale lines, I post wa lines..

Always do...

Posted tigers +116 today..

You are lying about me posting stale lines, I post wa lines..

Always do...

You can't be that stupid. You posted lines in this thread that had no vig!!! All of the plays you had were minus money. You lost 2 out of 3 bets and said you broke even. You posted an over of 7.5 which was -130/-140 at time of post. You just posted over 7.5.

You post no vig. All you have to do is be honest. That's it.

You post stale lines. You don't post vigs on bets that aren't +++++. I have no respect for that. I don't know what else to say. This thread is proof for all of that. Stop pretending. I have no respect for you because you don't post the line that actually exists at the time of post. It's blatantly obvious and you are still arguing................

I remember when gyno went on the radio in Vegey talking about the Forty Niners at home versus the Seahawks catching two points or some shit like that. The DJs were asking him shit like, why do you like this play, what insider information do you have, what makes it a five star play or some such BS. Dude was just like, "I just think it's a good play. There is nothing I know that other people don't know. It's just a good play to make in the scope of a long-term betting strategy." If some dudes are going to have gynocologist on their Vegas radio show, how are you going to go batshit crazy in one of his threads arguing over some shitty thing like lines and his personal bankroll. Big picture, people.

I've made 12 appearances on that show..

Have a 60% record on plays released on show..

I don't sweat ebe... Went 2-0 today..

Gave out two wa lines...

You lost 2 out of 3 in this thread. Posting lines that didn't exist. Pretending you broke even. Sad. just Sad

Lol...

Ebe yr ignoring key facts on stuck on Friday thread..

Look at today's thread..

Tell people you broke even when you went 1-2.... then tell people to look at another thread to take the focus off of a thread that you have been an an absolute fraud in.............

Back