dont you love days like this SportsNut capping the Miami Heat game perfect just like the Sixers last week :shake:

i like G St. over TT 55 pts 1st half what you think SportsNut?

next time you feel your spot on like that in a game stop me from betting anything but what you have. that write up you had was the essence of the word pure. bravo.

G St. starts the game off going scoreless the first four minutes and still end the quarter with 31:smiley_acbe:

next time you feel your spot on like that in a game stop me from betting anything but what you have. that write up you had was the essence of the word pure. bravo.

Its tough. I do my best to get my opinions out there when I have time. I loved miami today obviously but I dont like telling people what to do with there money. I dont play 1 or 2 games so its not cut and dry with me. At the end if I knew I was dead on before the start of the game I would be rich...Especially when I have some quality guys like BAR ,Killa , Satyr on the other side...thats why I try to read any posts before I start mine or my capping...I dont like having my mind polluted(mean that in a good way). I rather get through the card form an opinion then have someone change it for me....

:shake:

a good bet gonna lose thanks G St. for goin scoreless in the 1st four mins of the game then scoreless in the first 3mins of the 2nd Q unbelieveable

:bow:G St.

they made me sweat i hated to see that foul with .5 left on a 3 to put G St. up 1 i wanted to bet big on them in 2nd half guess ill only put 1 unit on them

Back