3/6 NBA Plays

I dont think there's anything shady about the line. They can't move it over 7. I just think it's 2.5 points off. Portland wins SU tonight.

<table id="wagerTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="middle"><td>03/06/07 </td> <td align="right">913</td> <td>2Pacers(Indiana)
2ndHalf </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">-3 (-105)</td> <td> <input name="POINT_000" value="2HBb-2Pace-2King-2nd-2nd-030607,1" onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" type="checkbox"> </td> <td align="right">Over 99</td> <td> <input name="TOTAL_000" value="2HBb-2Pace-2King-2nd-2nd-030607,3" onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr class="odd" valign="middle"> <td>23:40 ET</td> <td align="right">914</td> <td>2Kings(Sacramento)
2ndHalf </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">+3 (-115)</td> <td> <input name="POINT_001" value="2HBb-2Pace-2King-2nd-2nd-030607,2" onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" type="checkbox"> </td> <td align="right">Under 99</td> <td> <input name="TOTAL_001" value="2HBb-2Pace-2King-2nd-2nd-030607,4" onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" type="checkbox"></td></tr></tbody></table>

I like the over98 2h ind game

I'm 2-1 so far in the 2h, with ptb+6.5 2h pending. Will be greedy and play over98 @Sac

Under will hit as long as Indy doesn't comeback, that will be decided by 6min mark in the 3rd.

GL everyone! Go Blazers!

I see Sac getting to 110 and Ind getting close to 100

Unless they fucking slow down the game and intentionally miss free throws...

All of the games the past few weeks have been REAL SHADY... so betting lightly

ha spurs back 2 back 2 back 3s unanswer and they take a two point lead

this is the biggest moose ever...regardless, congrats on a big night, believe...I guess its rebuilding time for me

This game is proof that its really hard to win betting sports. It's a game most people would quit on. Luckily I won today, so Im not as pissed. But this was a really big moose, and is difficult to accept.

Back