3/5 Half Plays

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 102 - 56 - 3

3-4 Yesterday, but nailed a 2 unit play. I am already on the Atlanta Hawks +6.5 for 2 units ** FULL GAME. Still capping games, so far:

Detroit Pistons Basketball 1H -6.5 (L)

Golden State is so bad right now. 0-5 SU/1-4 ATS last 5. They are allowing 110PPG total and 56PPG at the half in those games. They are also 4-12 ATS playing B2B games. They are coming off a really demoralizing loss yesterday vs. Wizards, in a game which they should have won. This is the final leg of a 5 game road trip (all losses thus far). During this road trip, the least amount of points they allowed was 106 to the lowly Knicks.

Detroit is playing well. 4-1 SU last 5, and only allowing 88PPG in those games. Also, Detroit has 32 point revenge on mind from a game that took place in November at Golden State. They were trailing by 25 at the half.

Expect Detroit to come out much more focused tonight, and expect Golden State to come out very lax after yesterday's emotional loss.

Clippers 1H +3.5 (L)

I think the Clips carry over their performance from Indy. A lot of talk locally about that defensive effort. The 2 met twice this year, and the Clips gave up over 100 in both games. Shit changes tonight.

Atlanta Hawks 2H +1.5 (W)

Detroit Pistons 2H -8.5 (L)

Bobcats 2H +5.5 (L)

Spurs 2H -.5 *** (3 Units) (W)

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Satyr --- Spurs down to 6 now! I'm thinking of at least teasing this game to -1. But I will be on Portland heavy Tuesday if the Spurs do win SU tonight.

Brewers...GL. I'm expecting no less than a 15pt halftime deficit.

Spurs will be on a 4th in 5 situation. And Portland will be a live dog of about 4.5 points. I think Portland will take it SU, especially without Parker. Nice little double-revenge spot here, too.

Spurs will be on a 4th in 5 situation. And Portland will be a live dog of about 4.5 points. I think Portland will take it SU, especially without Parker. Nice little double-revenge spot here, too.
you think spurs will only be laying 4.5 tomorrow if they cover tonight? i would like to see 7 :D

Yea Spurs will be on a B2B, and a short bench if Parker is OUT again. I wouldn't be surprised to see 3.5 and public action on San Antonio taking it to 4.5 or 5.

what u think of jazz layin 14.5 wit both on B2B

seems kinda steep ....no???

Probably. I'd wait til halftime with this one, though. You'll probably get the same, if not better, value if you wait til 2H betting. Plus, you'll get to see how the game is playing out.

1h under in houston cleveland game.....take a looksie for me.

GL tonight man.

I think you're going to see B. Davis and S. Jackson tonight for what it's worth.

They have Snow on Mcgrady, Tmac just can't buy a hoop tonight.

Cle-2 2h looks too easy. I wonder what side the public will be on.

Don't u see houston challenging the +4/+3.5/+3 fh spread?

My gut tells me this game is going to get shady in the 2h.

So i'm staying away.

Ugly card tonight.

Like the over 100 2nd H, the first half possessions were a very high 52 apiece. Fast pace.

Basically, I think ATL will start hitting some shots. And I think the 2H total looks kinda short for this game, which suggests the Pistons get back in it and control this game defensively. The 8 opener was a pretty strong line for them IMO.

Clippers 1H +3.5

I think the Clips carry over their performance from Indy. A lot of talk locally about that defensive effort. The 2 met twice this year, and the Clips gave up over 100 in both games. Shit changes tonight.

Terrible effort yet again from DET. I thought they'd show some heart after the 30pt blowout earlier this year. I guess not...

Hoping Atl doesnt collapse, and I'll actually salvage the night, considering I have 3 units on them total.

Check the game log of the HEAT shave. They didnt totally execute it though. At least the 2H won.
nice play on the 2h i got a push =O( hawks played terrible and EJ was fkin lights out but then again im greatful i got a push

dam +16 for the game too bad i dont have a read on this game i was too busy sweating watching the hawks

Back