Seriously put that one in the jar to pull out next time you get pissed about a moose. I'd guess that's not how you had it written up. Couple OT victories for ya today. And just for the record, Cards 4-2 over the Mets tomorrow. :)

i knew we were live in this game why i said if we didnt play so hard vs Dallas it was a no brainer with the points but of course we choke at the end just like vs SEA NO ORL DAL NO nice 5 games we gave away

Losing some love for the Mutts....thought everyone would be on STL and doesnt seem that way. Wouldnt care if the line was 150 or 160...

I was gonna be shocked if the NYK covered(thats why I said they should win SU now cause there wasnt going to be some ATS cover)...just hoping for OT the whole last 90 seconds.....when I got it felt great about my chances.....I just know what the odd circumstance games are gonna be and do my best to steer clear or get on the side with the edge....Except I gave in played PORT @ +3 when I know if it moves that miuch they are begging for suckers like me....

Hornets up 14 at half maybe got disinterested or whatever. When your going good you get the bounces. I really dont care much about OT cause both led comfortable....I had brief windows where I thought I may lose must of the rest of the time thought I was okay...at the end of the 1st Q was gonna type watch NY get pounded now but tried to stayed quiet.....couldnt resist to say something at half though I was incorrect....

Good breaks for sure cause I put myself on the right side . Instead of being the fool and making bad decisions and being the second guesser and saying why did I fall for it....

i knew we were live in this game why i said if we didnt play so hard vs Dallas it was a no brainer with the points but of course we choke at the end just like vs SEA NO ORL DAL NO nice 5 games we gave away

I love my Knicks! They should be .500 +if they had a couple gusy who knew how to win .......

I love my Knicks! They should be .500 +if they had a couple gusy who knew how to win .......
i still love nate even tho he fucked up please lets trade Jeffries and Frye i hate mother fucking guy Frye

Back