SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Near perfect nite on Friday. Missed out on some ML parlays cause of the Wash episode...

Cavs +3 {5units} ML+135 {2units}

The Bulls are not playing all that well of late. They have managed to go 5-2 last 7 games inlcuding two 1 pt wins and two 2 pts wins as well as a 1 pt loss. All of the wins probably should have been losses. Right now I would suspect a fair line is closer to -1.5 here. I did play this at +3 as soon as it came out but that is long gone.

No fancy writeup I think CHI is in a funk and faded them with DET the other nite. They couldnt cover a small number number vs a shorthanded team so why against a team off a loss and consecutive losses to da Bulls....On TV as well I'll take LeBron and Co...

Leans : Philly +7 , Over 189 Philly , Under 188 NYK , NO -7.5 , LAC +1.5

Zach Randolph is DONE FOR THE SEASON!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...31/blazers.randolph.ap/index.html?eref=si_nba

:cheers:

Last edited:
Nets cant defend and dont see why they do tmrw....

65 in the 2nd Half to a shorthanded Pistons. Seems they have one method...outscore there opponent. I think Philly will play some Defense but hard to play a NJ under at the moment...

Dont think we see any movement on the Bulls game. Would think we see 2 before 3...not sure of it but mybest guess at this time

knicks with the points would be a no bainrer if we havent spent all that energy last night because we match up good with the hornies

The thing that gets me on this game is how the Cavs seem to struggle on national TV. They always play like shit and Bron Bron usually doesnt start attacking till late in the game when they are down 12. I just see this game getting like that and then Cavs making a late run but not enough...BOL I hope you are right!

Thats basically my reason for fading NYK . They put it all on the line last nite and you could see the life drip out of them last nite whether it was Marbury's disgusted and pained face in the postgame interview Or Balkman walking to the locker room with a towel over his face. That was an effort and a game that is tough to duplicate for them . So walking on a court tonite is not the best remedy IMO. Somewhat concerned about the fact NO stole one in NY but Marbury didnt play well in that one and right now he is the offense.

Thanks YesSir. I just think in general Chi is not playing well. The loss of Nocioni is really being felt as they dont have a scoring option of the bench. Think Cavs 'struggle" is a stretch in recent play and its really Chi the ones who are struggling. Cant say I have watched all the CAvs TV games closely but anytime a superstar has a national venue I think they look to make there mark. The part about King James waiting around is something that has stuck out to me though but not sure its limited to tv games...BOL

Adds:

Over 189 Philly {3units} NO PLAY CHANGED MY MIND
Hornets -7.5 {3units} -8 {1.5units}

played Philly @ +7 just not sure I will stay with it.

Reasons :

As I explained last nite NJ defense is non existant. To allow 65 2nd Half points nad 39 4th quarter points to a Rip Hamilton -less Piston team is poor . They have allowed at least 90 points in 20 straight games dating back to 2/13 and in that stretch its actually been at least 93 pts in 19 of the 20. In that stretch at home they have scored at least 100 + in 5 of the 8 games. In 6 of there past 7 away games the Sixers have allowed at least 96 pts....NJ is 11-6 on B2B's

For the Hornets play while I am concerned that NO beat NYK @ MSG recently putting some emphasis on payback. The truth is I feel that a NYK team dealing with a ton of injuries played a great game last nite that was tough to swallow. In simple terms they left it all on the court last nite and it will be tough to get up for this game even in the midst of a playoff race cause they donthave the bodies. How many times can Stephon Marbury play like that? In the last 18 games NY has topped 100 pts now twice in regulation! Marybury didnt play well vs NO last time and that is a bad sign IMO.....(looking at the under 189 or NYK team under). Afer such a great all around effort especially on defense I think NYK will be gassed here..

Looking at Portland at home minus Randolph. The Blazers have shown they can win w/o Zach Randolph and in the MEMPHIS loss he showed how he can dominant the ball and hurt the offense. LAC is off a win @ Arco Arena a place they havent played well in. So possible flat spot for them but they are playing well of late...

Last edited:
Solid play just take the 7 now w/ Philly. The line shouldn't go beyond that. And if VC is announced, you could have a bit of a middle.

Thanks YesSir. I just think in general Chi is not playing well. The loss of Nocioni is really being felt as they dont have a scoring option of the bench. Think Cavs 'struggle" is a stretch in recent play and its really Chi the ones who are struggling. Cant say I have watched all the CAvs TV games closely but anytime a superstar has a national venue I think they look to make there mark. The part about King James waiting around is something that has stuck out to me though but not sure its limited to tv games...BOL

I agree completely on the Nocioni factor and must admit, I looked over him. He always seems to not miss against the Cavs. I watch every Cavs game and they go through these stretches (I feel one coming on) where they just do not seem interested in the game. Bron, as much as I hate to admit, just wants the playoffs to start and is not intereseted in this game. For whatever reason, he seems to be gearing up for the playoffs. He is going through a stretch where he will settle for outside shots. The Knicks beat the living hell out of him. That was the first time since 7th grade where he has shown signs of fatigue IMO. Think you might of watched it since you are in New York? He got layed out 4 or 5 times...OK getting off subject here....

brewer ~ I was distracted while watching so I could be mistaken. The officiating sucked down the stretch. The bogus 3 second violation on Cle in a 1 pt game , the TO given to Sasha as he sliding out of bounds , etc..

JPicks~ Dont let my distaste for LAC change your opinion of me (J/K). Thanks and same to you.....GL

Thanks Duy and BOL.

Cake ~ Nice to get a break or two...GL

YesSir ~ In sticking to my dont watch my wagered games theory I really didnt watch the Cavs-NYK game. However I did catch the end of todays game cause I was in the mood. Anyway I agree completely that king James is setting for the jumper and worse he is so predictable when going to the hoop always going right...At the end of the day my play was based on Cle not playing as poorly as portayed and Chi not playing as well as portayed( factored in with a line that I thought was slightily off). I didnthave any great vision of how this game would come down only that it should be close and if the margin was 2 pts I would be a happy man.....GL

Believe ~ More about me figuring out if I want to play the Sixers. I played them @ +7 cause I didnt foresee better but not sure I want to keep it as a play. GL

Thanks Cake...we even? J/K....BOL

For those interested I have decided for now NOT to PLAY THE SIXERS / NETS OVER......instead added some more to NO Hornets!

nicks winning SU if they put balkman on bum ass david west

how the hell are you laying 7.5 with the hornies + with matchup great with them

Not playing the line just the situation. Dont expect a competitive game from NY here......that spretty much it....I dont look at indivual matchups...(seriously).....Good Luck..

nicks winning SU if they put balkman on bum ass david west

how the hell are you laying 7.5 with the hornies + with matchup great with them

there's another solution, they can ask for an urgent trade for Juan Dixon, and let the JDT (Juan Dixon Trend) to do it's business.

:smiley_acbe:

Not playing the line just the situation. Dont expect a competitive game from NY here......that spretty much it....I dont look at indivual matchups...(seriously).....Good Luck..
when you look at the situations u still gotta make sure about the matchups look at when hornies played mavs thats a really good situation but matchups was fked

I really dont...I play off the line...+13 was way to much for a team like NO to catch when Dallas wasnt at peak performance....I only look at team play and focus on indivual play in the sense that a struugling or hot players affects the teams overall play. Just my take...I dont believe a defensive player can stop a hot offensive player ever...GL tip time in NJ..not that I am involved just curious...

I really dont...I play off the line...+13 was way to much for a team like NO to catch when Dallas wasnt at peak performance....I only look at team play and focus on indivual play in the sense that a struugling or hot players affects the teams overall play. Just my take...I dont believe a defensive player can stop a hot offensive player ever...GL tip time in NJ..not that I am involved just curious...
lmao its not just one player im talking about

owe me saved you from betting the over because you seen i liked the under :D

Something like that....Vince not being 100% and alot of tout services giving out the over changed my opinion....

Have to agree. With a 10 point first qtr lead to go down by 14 into half says it all. Under 93.5 for the 2nd half looks very tempting.

I stayed off that Philly game ...good hit though.....

add:

Blazers +3 {2units}
Over 23.5 -120 Brandon Roy P + A {2units}

I am a sucker for Home doggies.....what can I say ....the new square...GL

congrats on your miracle cover glad i didnt take us with the pts if i did i made a nice read

Back