SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
YTD Posted :19-16 +15.55 units

With Anthony Reyes getting the start STL becomes attractive. Factor in that O's played 3 straight away before the 2 SS games yesterday leads me to believe they travel light here. Wright has been okay and Walker struggled. Not sure who follows Reyes but strong lean to STL -130.

TB playing well now has a long road trip to worry about.

Just getting some thoughts down..:cheers:

3 games above .500 and up near 16 units. i guess you know your bases. thats impressive money management.

dont let me down when i decide to tail you. lol.

joking aside im going test drive my rookie season in bases mostly through you (hopefully i can pick up a few things here or there).

I haven't lost many big plays mostly 1 unit dogs...have 4 posted non posted plays I went 3-1 on as well for about +7 units as well...you could read my previous baseball posts there some commenting involved usually. Just to get an idea what I may be thinking

Started 3-3 lost 4 straight in the late innings then went 16-9 ...so one lil bad afternoon ruined my record...

I know your fucking arounding only but Ithink there is money to be made last 2 weeks of the Spring and will be doing this for seasons to come...

Gonna wait till tmrw to get involved though alot of early starts...BOL when u do tail me...

ya i know peanuts about bases and am afraid to get behind the wheel on my own at first. im not to fond of preseason bets but i will gander over to read some of your work.

I'm in today.. I am an action junkie... I will have some plays in a little.. I sobered up ready to go.. GL

Good Luck ETG!

Boston Red Sox -150 {2units}
Blue Jays -120 {2units}
Braves -150 {2units}
NYM -130 {1.5units}
Cardinals -130 {3units}

Lean : Pirates , Phillies , LAD (NYY game no opinion really)

Good Luck

Gl today Nut

:cheers:

I just on STL today as well. Havent followed much pre season, but like the STL opinions.

The 1 Pm Starts read like this :

Boston Red Sox -150 {2.5units}
Blue Jays -120 {2units}

Braves -150 {2.5units}
NYM -130 {1.5units}
Cardinals -133(avg price) {4units}

Pirates , Phillies , LAD ML Parlay +4.75 risk 1unit

Good Luck

I know its early, but god I hate Baseball, Reyes is getting lit up, 5-2 in top of 3rd, and I will not play a favorte the rest of the year. Mind you this is my first bet, lol

Its like a nightmare that has been awaken from a 8 month dormant sleep in my brain right now. Baseball just , im just not taking a favorite the rest of the year, thats it. lol.. Bol today

St. LouisIPHRERBBSOHRERAReyes 3.08552202.84

I mean can you believe that? Doesn't look like he's giving up a run all year before today. lol. I just find baseball amazingly bad for me, never a fav this year. I might just break down and bet 20 on every dog over +110 for the whole year, and lay off the 100-200 bets.

You cant bank on a kid like Anthony Reyes to be a shutdown type SP yet. I agree he has thrown well all spring but for me I didnt take STL thinking they would score less then 6 or 7 runs here. SO hopefully that holds true and someone in STL uniform steps it up.It was nice to see that 2-0 lead quickly erased but that T3rd sucked...

Tied up. I think Pujols just got out with em loaded though to end the 6th.

Im about to buy mlb package, lol

Tied up. I think Pujols just got out with em loaded though to end the 6th.

Im about to buy mlb package, lol

Dont buy the package here is a better method. Just bet alot of games so you cant concentrate on ONE...LOL:cheers:

Need STL for a great start otherwise flat basically...

White Sox -125 {2units}
Cubs -120 {1unit}
Zona +105 {1unit}
Mariners +110 {2units}
Padres -120 {1unit}

Dont like much in Cactus play. Unsure if anything in MILW / KC. Good Luck

Boston Red Sox -150 {2.5units} +2.50
Blue Jays -120 {2units} +2.00
Braves -150 {2.5units} +2.50

NYM -130 {1.5units} L-1.95
Cardinals -131(avg price) {4units} L -5.25

3-2 - 0.20 units

Pirates , Phillies , LAD ML Parlay +4.75 risk 1unit(-1.00 and now 0-2 on parlays no more of them)

Boston and Atl were the easy ones but the price was so high...could have been +9 had STL won..

I played the angels to try to break it even for me, not bad day, cards tried to get it done.

Gl on that late play..

I'm a little pissed at myself I rushed my picks and didn't back Hamels like I wanted to. I started typing up why I was taking the Phils and than didn't take them.. He got his shit straight today..

Thanks ETG. Same here I liked Philly then LAD and liked TB till I saw the lineups. So if played indivually I would have went 2-1 on taht parlay. The problem was 25 minutes to get involved with 9 games that started at 1PM...to much info to sift through

The marlins lineup was a joke with beckett vs his former team and Chuck JAmes is one of my favorite sleepers this season...BOL

Angels came through for me. KC just took the lead hope you hit it.

How you finish in the poker?

White Sox -125 {2units} -2.50
Cubs -120 {1unit} -1.20

Zona +105 {1unit} +1.05
Mariners +110 {2units} +2.20
Padres -120 {1unit} +1.00
KC -120 {2.5 units}-3.00

3-3 -2.65 two brutal losses late with KC and ChiC

Oh that wasnt me in the tourney a poster named Gandolf here uses that KingSportsNut ID not me. I didnt fund that FullTilt account yet...

I need to get back into this, my only play today was Angels, I wouldve posted but didn't have a chance

Ervin Santana vs. Ted Lilly? C'mon now lol

Back