Bucks -4’

Pacers/Magic o232’
Knicks/Sixers o223
Heat/Bucks o225’
Kings/Pelicans o233
Thunder/Nuggets o225’
Blazers/Suns o229
Jazz/Rockets o229’

Anytime I like the bucks I think it a good idea to split the bet and at least put some percentage of it on them to win 1st qrtr. Don’t think I’ve seen any other team who wins as many 1st qrtrs, even when they lose the game, as milw!!! Just a thought, gl tonight.

I had an under this past weekend and had to double check to make sure my numbers were correct-

Nba the only sport/league I bet that I’m not a fan of playing totals. I play the occasional team total, I seem to have little more success with those. Feel like my total leans do well but whenever I actually play one it gets beat and by a lot!! Lol. Kinda strange cause I like ncaa hoops totals, it these damn nba ones I struggle with. Always get that one qrtr that sends the bet straight to shit whether it be a over I played and one team barely hits double digits or a under and we get a 75+ point qrtr! Drives me nuts.

You had to be thinking you were in good shape wit the hawks/Celtics over last night. I sure thought hawks team total under I played was toast at halftime! They only needed 46 points in 2nd half to beat me and I ended up winning it by a lot! Think they scored all of 33 points in 2nd half! Crazy,

Nba the only sport/league I bet that I’m not a fan of playing totals. I play the occasional team total, I seem to have little more success with those. Feel like my total leans do well but whenever I actually play one it gets beat and by a lot!! Lol. Kinda strange cause I like ncaa hoops totals, it these damn nba ones I struggle with. Always get that one qrtr that sends the bet straight to shit whether it be a over I played and one team barely hits double digits or a under and we get a 75+ point qrtr! Drives me nuts.

You had to be thinking you were in good shape wit the hawks/Celtics over last night. I sure thought hawks team total under I played was toast at halftime! They only needed 46 points in 2nd half to beat me and I ended up winning it by a lot! Think they scored all of 33 points in 2nd half! Crazy,
Yeah
Both of the losers I had last night looked ok and then just fell apart
Strange night
But I’ve had the opposite happen as well
Professional leagues like offense, at least seems that way- puts fans in seats-
Kind of a cliche but so many fouls called, and the league has evolved into a 3 point shooting contest….

Yeah
Both of the losers I had last night looked ok and then just fell apart
Strange night
But I’ve had the opposite happen as well
Professional leagues like offense, at least seems that way- puts fans in seats-
Kind of a cliche but so many fouls called, and the league has evolved into a 3 point shooting contest….

So many teams these days the side and total pretty much comes down to making or missing treys. I’m not a huge fan of that! I tend to gravitate more to the teams who shoot less of them and/or play strong perimeter defense. Warriors take way more than I’d prefer but they have some guys that should shoot a lot and they do defend them well. Hate trying to cap twolves, feel like their games often come down to simply whether they making them or not, russell and Edwards jack up so many!

Back