yo, anybody have comments on 204 total for phi/mem. i think these games r competitive cuz its the "the battle of the bottom feeders" i like over alot it was 220 last time they played and it was push. phi hasnt been shooting the 3 ball well and are 7-3 to the under last 10, r they actually working on their defense and slowin it down? i wanna make a wagerline pick cuz i got 7 in a row and tryin to get this hat

Just a friendly reminder...watch using racial slurs on the forum. One warning is it.

Just a friendly reminder...watch using racial slurs on the forum. One warning is it.

funny that the person who called me out on that topic with no proof is the one busted....hypocrite

what? when did i ever say anything racist in this forum?

looks like BAR edited it....whn you were mad about ur Magette prop...you used the "N" word...in a slang fashion...thats why BAR commented the way he did

yo, anybody have comments on 204 total for phi/mem. i think these games r competitive cuz its the "the battle of the bottom feeders" i like over alot it was 220 last time they played and it was push. phi hasnt been shooting the 3 ball well and are 7-3 to the under last 10, r they actually working on their defense and slowin it down? i wanna make a wagerline pick cuz i got 7 in a row and tryin to get this hat

Not crazy about an over...Sixers playing defense lately...Memhis isnt scoring nearly as much and both teams in UNDER trends..havent looked much but was hoping for more then 204...to play the under

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">5.</td> <td class="def_word">*****</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td></td> <td nowrap="nowrap">2493 up, 1015 down</td> <td></td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> from one black man to anothor meaning to say; homie, brotha..etc.
"wudup *****"

</td></tr></tbody></table>

j...I was wrong about the Sea 3nd H total so what do I know ...think theres a difference being blownout in B2B spot like this...Kings much more run n gun offense...then Portland...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="def_number" width="20">6.</td> <td class="def_word">*****</td> <td class="def_thumbs"> <table style="margin-left: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td></td> <td nowrap="nowrap">1591 up, 619 down</td> <td></td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td colspan="2"> Slang term for homie, friend, buddy, etc., used primarily by African-Americans but has spread to other races as well;
"'Sup my *****?" "How's it hanging my *****?" "Yo, ***** wassup?"

</td></tr></tbody></table>

im not racist like austin calling me the other N word on AIM

The N word is bad..yeah cake is right its a popular slang term here. Problem using it on a message board is you dont know the people you are talking to and you certainly dont know the color of there skin...With younger black society its more acceptable to use but I am sure the older generations frown upon it.....then again what do I know about the subject I am white...its tough to be respected using that word.....slang or not...I cringe when its used around me it makes me feel uncomfortable...

"snitch" LOL

I could thing of something that ryhmes that fits you quite nicely!

:an_roll_laugh:

The N word is bad..yeah cake is right its a popular slang term here. Problem using it on a message board is you dont know the people you are talking to and you certainly dont know the color of there skin...With younger black society its more acceptable to use but I am sure the older generations frown upon it.....then again what do I know about the subject I am white...its tough to be respected using that word.....slang or not...I cringe when its used around me it makes me feel uncomfortable...

Thank you Nut. Some poeple hate it used at them by other races yet use it as everyday culture. Thats fine. On a board like this with all sorts of different ethnicities we just have to have a clear-cut rule against any kind of slurs or anything that resembles a slur.

What cake-off doesn't understand is if I never see that tonight or another moderator doesn't we prolly receive 15-20 PM's among us complaining about it. At that point I prolly would have to ban cakeoff to appease the masses. This way it was gone and a friendly little reminder was posted. Thats where he should have taken the hint and dropped it.

This case is closed. One more word from anyone and I will ban immediately.

no more the word "dude" please i feel uncomfortable when i hear it

BAR...fine line and your doing the right thing. Its your 'business' and its reflection on you what is allowed or not allowed..I am sure Cake understands that...

I hate the word dude but I do admit to using it on ocassion...probably use bro 100 times a day....Dude doesnt have any negative meanings though...

I change what I said.

One morenon-basketball related item in this thread and the offender can take 10 days off from the site. Sound good?

BAR...fine line and your doing the right thing. Its your 'business' and its reflection on you what is allowed or not allowed..I am sure Cake understands that...

Oh he understands, but he must be a cousin of ABCS with his instigating..lol.

how does that portland game look from your view on yahoo gamechannel?

Back