SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Absolutely pitiful card....

Sonics -7.5 {3units}
Cavs +5 1st H {2units}
Under 96.5 Dallas {2units}

I am not even sure I have reasons...:cheers:

GL guys...I really dont want to fade to DAL right now but I'll take a small shot with the 1st H after a sound nite last nite...like SEA just wish I had 5.5..no PG , inconsistent outside shooting , and Brand somewhat struggles vs Seattle in his career...no real pluses for LAC who doesnt travel well most of the time...Sonics have thumped a few teams at home recently...

on Seattle with ya..got the same number too...GL 2 us...:shake:

I am lazy sometimes...hyperextended my knee playing bball last nite and barely slept last nite...so groogy all day..of course I pushed myself to play again tonite and well the ref is lucky I didnt beat the living shit out of him...oh so close...was just waiting for him to say lets go...I am so fucking angry right now these games dont mean shit to me...though I would like to win so I can feel RIGHT!!! Can VaTech hit hit a damn basket!!! I have an outside shotat the ova still...Thanks for listening to my rant...

i may play Dallas TT over 47.5 for a little any thoughts on it?

I hate STUPIDITY!!! I hate people who are WRONG arguing they are RIGHT....my two pet peeves...

Luckily that Cavs game went UNDER otherwise Imight have smashed my laptop...

I was so pissed off ..I couldnt type...I wanted to say I wish I was drunk not the dribble that typed....

I have some anger issues....part of being bi-polar I guess...I just am smart enough to not act on my adrenaline rages.....I am like the sanest , nicest guy till you piss me off.....but I can be cuckoo..

Not to mention my body is in so much damn pain...two dislocated toes , plantar facitis , hyperextended my knee and it feels like a balloon , plus a dislocated pinky that doesnt feel so good in the cold air.....

Thats the downfall of 32!

I was so pissed off ..I couldnt type...I wanted to say I wish I was drunk not the dribble that typed....

I have some anger issues....part of being bi-polar I guess...I just am smart enough to not act on my adrenaline rages.....I am like the sanest , nicest guy till you piss me off.....but I can be cuckoo..

Not to mention my body is in so much damn pain...two dislocated toes , plantar facitis , hyperextended my knee and it feels like a balloon , plus a dislocated pinky that doesnt feel so good in the cold air.....

Thats the downfall of 32!

I know that Nut..going on 27...I can ball all day with anyone..even with a small beer gut...I'll outlast the best in shape guys with my endurance...but the next 24-36 hours are painful..lol:cheers:

The aches and pains suck..otherwise yeah I dont get tired..I play few different teams and saw one of my teammates there and he's like ur playing again , dont your body hurt...yeah lil bit...guys 130 lbs soaking wet and like 23 ,24..

I had the beer gut for awhile then when on health kick...shrunk from 205-210 to 175 -180(6'2)...my knees felt great...until last nite...tough to lose but so worth it....feel like a little kid..and look like one...

corey maggette went to my high school so i want to get som action on that? i think its 16 points

Yeah cakeoff's right...its thatlunar cycle for me...I am not concentrating to well now...missed some 2nd H opps...

Somebody has to score but I wouldnt be suprised to see LAC throw up a good old 85 spot....

i played over and i got 16.5 at bodiz, also grabbed over 22 rashard lewis cuz hes been tight and if allens out and i still think sea wins and scores a hundo, so scoop it up baby

Yeah cakeoff's right...its thatlunar cycle for me...I am not concentrating to well now...missed some 2nd H opps...

Somebody has to score but I wouldnt be suprised to see LAC throw up a good old 85 spot....

as long as Seattle is good for 94...:cheers:

live betting what a gift

probably jinx myself cavs will send it OT and mavs win by 10

Good Luck jimbo...I like the inner city flava my threads are turning into...rooting for ya....and Austin ya know I am pullin for ya cause I have the same play...

I didnt even look at Cavs 2nd H guessing it was -2.5...??

For those who care I am all straight now...hot shower..some wedding crashers to laugh it off...even Big Momma's House 2 with the lil kid jumping off everything..the aches and pain are subsiding and so is my stress level...

Now I am gonna go play in UB freeroll and raise my blood pressure again thanks to donkey poker..

Damn. I was going to come in here earlier and wish you good lucking until...

I was I was drunk BAR...just an angry man...hard to explain everyone here is a punk...

Going to have to make sure when I come out there this summer to a Yankee game that we roll to a game the Yanks are sure to win. I don't like the pissed off version of Sportnut. :)

I dont really get pissed at shit like that...just dont like people who stupid , make mistakes , dont admit it insisting they are right and are disrespectful...like I would never heckle a Boston fan who is quiet at the Stadium cause I respect that it takes some balls to wear your colors in enemy territory...I am very easy going but I was still raised in NY..I am always the guy jumping in the middle of fights trying to seperate them not instigating them..just very competitive by nature...

Thanks anyway J...

Myabe its a good thing...thinkking 2nd H under @ Portland though......

The making of 300 is sick...cant wait to see this

figures ima lose this corey maggette bet he missed both free throws and misses a layup on a fastbreak jesus and go figured mobley stroking like i said hes been doing in the PM :hairout:

Back