3/1/2009 NBA Sides/Totals

gl man

grabbed lakers -3 early but seein line jump to 7 in some places...may shoot for a middle, not feelin good about thisgame now for some reason

get on ur game son, we need to get on tha same sides sometime. u know how we do when we on tha same dog

Hawks for the game I am on. Pacers first quarter i am on. I may be on Denver in the second half. GL

a large dog run is due based on BC's season trend results for the icing on the cake. 6-1 run for the dogs with the pistons win

I wouldn't fade the jazz right now against the warriors w/out SJax playing tonight, but the rest look good to me as well. A bit nervous to fade the Cavs tonight as I don't see them getting a W tomorrow.

I wouldn't fade the jazz right now against the warriors w/out SJax playing tonight, but the rest look good to me as well. A bit nervous to fade the Cavs tonight as I don't see them getting a W tomorrow.

I won't play Warriors full game right now just yet again....

If I had to lean though. Your right about Captain Jack though.

I told STEED earlier that James would win it in the last second and everyone is happy.

thanks everyone, worked out perfect. i told steed yesterday hawks, he bitched like tha fanboy he is. told him cavs win by 1 an we all happy ;)

Back