293 ~ White trash special!

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Should be a decent card even if only two fights have much name value. These Aussies love to bang and go out on there shield therefor I expect some exciting fights,

1694297009786.png

1694296877187.jpeg
1694297104095.jpeg

UFC 293​

Early Prelims​

• 4/2.16 Kevin Jousset -185
  • 3/2.80 SHANE YOUNG -107
  • 3/2.21 JOUSSET vs CROSBIE u2½ -136
  • 2.22/6 Blood Diamond +270
  • 3.70/2 DIAMOND vs RADTKE u2½ -185
hqdefault.jpg

• Nice fight to kickoff the card. Both should bring it and provide lots of excitement for the fans. Jousset will look to pressure early on and not allow Crosbie room to operate because he carries big power and could end the fight with a single blow. Problem for Crosbie will be his grappling and ground game. I expect Jousset can gain control with clinches against the fence and eventually get it to the mat where he will dominate...maybe even a G-n-P finish.
  • Young hasn't lived up to expectation so far, but probably gets a guy he can and should handle. Probably a striking affair with little to no mat time.
  • Welterweights Diamond and Radke both want to bang, so this should be a war. Radke carries the big power while Diamond will be much more technically sharp. I'm back the dog here along with the under. Doubt this get to the judges and Blood's back is against the wall, likely cut if he loses again.

I understand that ANYTHING can happen in mma, and that Sean is a gritty fighter. But to me these 2 are on completely different levels. I think Shawn is going to look Silly in there. Similar to when Forest fought Silva.. just not that extreme. I think Sean is a bit more well rounded than Forest.

Maybe so but I’m likely rolling with strick at these odds. Just no rational way to play Izzy imho.

Either way I’ll be watching with the new 85 in the house :tongueout2:

IMG_5691.jpeg

Damn. Nice.
I agree that the odds are crazy. I’ll be putting Izzy in a bunch of parlays. If he loses, I’ll be SHOCKED and will deserve to lose.

UFC 293

ESPN Prelims

• 2.13/8 LANDON QUINONES +376
  • 4/1.47 Jamie Mullarkey -272
  • 3.92/2 JACK JENKINS -196
  • 3/1.57 MARISCAL vs JENKINS o2½ -191
  • 4/1.47 CARLOS ULBERG -272
  • 3/2.00 CARLOS ULBERG KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -150
  • 2.26/2 JUNG vs ULBERG u1½ -113
jamie%20mullarkey.jpg

• Haqparast is the huge favorite over Landon Quinones and that don't make much sense to me. Nasrat is a vet that's fought a lot of names with his biggest win probably a close call over John Makdessi...he really doesn't have the power to finish. Still I expect Haqparast is happy to stand and trade, which is directly in "The Lone Wolf's" wheelhouse. It's a close call, but with the crazy odds I can't help but bang the dog!
  • Mullarkey is the second coming of the "Korean Zombie", plods forward takes damage, ignores said damage and keeps firing. Plus he will also bring a size advantage tonight, I fear it's be a long night for "The Bull". Probably an easy decision for Mullarkey, so I'll add the over as well.
  • Jenkins has a high ceiling and may go far in the division, plus I like his mustache. Mariscal is super durable and likely takes a beating for 3 rounds.
  • Ulberg should prove to be a walk-over since Jung's basically a good boxer with a few kicks and elbows worked in. Ulberg is the full deal and I see him finishing this one on the feet early.

1694302762846.png
hnspo7d.jpg

So far it's been rough...

UFC 293

Early Prelims
✅4/2.16 Kevin Jousset -185
✅3/2.21 JOUSSET vs CROSBIE u2½ -136
❌3/2.80 SHANE YOUNG -107
❌2.22/6 Blood Diamond +270
❌3.70/2 DIAMOND vs RADTKE u2½ -185

ESPN Prelims
❌2.13/8 LANDON QUINONES +376
✅4/1.47 Jamie Mullarkey -272
❌3.92/2 JACK JENKINS -196
❌3/1.57 MARISCAL vs JENKINS o2½ -191

[3-6 -12.13U]
pending
4/1.47 CARLOS ULBERG -272
3/2.00 CARLOS ULBERG KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -150
2.26/2 JUNG vs ULBERG u1½ -113

ol02lahh62nb1.jpg

UFC 293​

Main Card​

• 3/2.94 TYSON PEDRO -102
  • 5/3.13 JUSTIN TAFA KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -160
  • 4/2.42 MANEL KAPE KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -165
  • 1.33/6 Manel Kape by Submission +45
  • 4/1.96 KAPE vs KAPE u2½ -204
GettyImages-1500857309.jpg

• Good fight / tough match-up with both fighter bringing a similar style. Pedro may have more technical boxing, but he doesn't always fight smart or to his strength. But with the home crowd I'll side with Tyson by a slim margin.
  • Two heavies, both with finishing one-punch power will be trying to take each others head. Tafa may work his calf kicks to soften Lane up a bit...but in the end it will be finished with devastating power shots.
  • Kape may be a certified jackass, but he's been preparing for a much tougher foe and should have little trouble with dos Santos. Felipe is a warrior with a slick sub game, so there's always as shot, but I'll roll with "Starboy" ITD and under.

No ladies on the card??

IIWDYvF.jpg

UFC 293​

Top of the Card​

[7-7 -4.85]

• 3/5.55 Tai Tuivasa +185
  • 3/2.48 TUIVASA vs VOLKOV o1½ -121
  • 1.94/10 SEAN STRICKLAND +516
7bp4lOg.png
  • Co Main- These 2 HWs should make for a great fight. Let's see who's fearless enough to bring it. The aggressor will have a definite advantage as Volkov is no where near the same fighter when he's backed up. If he gets time and distance, he will use his length and technique to pick apart the best. I can see see Tai in Alex's face slinging bombs. Volk is the more skilled striker without doubt, but in the moment with 20000 crazy Aussies scream...I can see Tai finding a home for one or more of his power shots.
  • Main- Izzy will have many advantages tonight, being the bigger more skilled striker with length and a home crowd cheering him on. Sean will brawl and land some shots and be the gritty fighter he portrays. Whether he can actually compete will be evident within a round, but if he can ant the fight goes deeper, I give him a slim chance which is all I need to bet it at +516.
164324.jpg

UFC 293​

Top of the Card​

[7-7 -4.85]

• 3/5.55 Tai Tuivasa +185
  • 3/2.48 TUIVASA vs VOLKOV o1½ -121
  • 1.94/10 SEAN STRICKLAND +516
7bp4lOg.png
  • Co Main- These 2 HWs should make for a great fight. Let's see who's fearless enough to bring it. The aggressor will have a definite advantage as Volkov is no where near the same fighter when he's backed up. If he gets time and distance, he will use his length and technique to pick apart the best. I can see see Tai in Alex's face slinging bombs. Volk is the more skilled striker without doubt, but in the moment with 20000 crazy Aussies scream...I can see Tai finding a home for one or more of his power shots.
  • Main- Izzy will have many advantages tonight, being the bigger more skilled striker with length and a home crowd cheering him on. Sean will brawl and land some shots and be the gritty fighter he portrays. Whether he can actually compete will be evident within a round, but if he can ant the fight goes deeper, I give him a slim chance which is all I need to bet it at +516.
164324.jpg
Good call on the main. I’m honestly speechless

Back