24 Hours & 24 Minutes Until Kick-Off Thoughts And Concerns And What?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Let's get started...I had a Sunday last week for the ages...(For ME...Maybe Not You!) 9-2...The 2 I Lost...1. I Blame the 9ers ML...Fuck...They had that game. 2. Blame myself taking Raiders TT...I'm a fan and should know better. Carr has not been himself since two years ago, and I KNOW That...I'm A Dumbass...I'll Admit It On THAT One!

The Bears ML +115 vs Pats...Everyone is losing their shit that 'Brady Is BACK!' Let down game here, Bears D gives Brady problems ALL game long...Why do you think the line is so low?! Public will POUND Pats... Washington ML +105...So Dallas BLOWS Out Jax...They should roll in WASH right?! No. Alex Smith To Dink And Dunk like he always does...L.A. vs SC OVER 52...Rams still score 23 in the cold and snow, and could have put more points on the board, but mistakes...9ers proved they can score like I have been saying...SOARS Over...

Leans...Colts -7...vs bills...I'm ALL OVER Luck's Jock This Year...Chargers -6.5 vs TT...Why does Rivers seem on a mission this year?!?!?!

Hope to hear your thoughts...ML & R 2 U All...

:shake:

One More... The Bye Week Minus The Points And ML .vs. The Raiders...Doubt Raiders Score More Than A Safety... :bbq:

I was really hoping bears would have got up to +4, that was where I felt comfortable and obviously never got there. I absolutely agree w you but it so hard to pull the trigger against the pats not even getting a damn fg (I did it vs jags but that was easy cause that was jags sb and pats don’t care in sept!).

Im so torn on this one but starting to feel like I can make great case for the over.

I think bears offense have 2 weapons that will be a nightmare for pats to cover much like hill and hunt. Gabriel has big time speed and is developing into a real weapon in Nagy’s offense, after watching tyreke out run pats coverage all night I have little doubt this kid can do the same. Cohen will be a matchup nightmare for pats as they have nobody who can match up w him out the backfield. The more I look the more I really don’t see bears being held under 27-28 points. I think Nagy such a good play caller and having those similar pieces as kc feel like he watched that game and smiled at thought of getting his guys out in space vs this slowish d!

Torn on what I expect pats offensive output to be? I have no doubt bears will make Brady uncomfortable at times, I’d assume they play a shell and let him drive between the 20s then stiffen up in red zone. I guess in reality even if bears d plays their best gotta give pats 23-24. Normally I’d be concerned w clock being chewed but not so much since I believe bears will have several quick strikes..

Thanks 2daB. I'm gonna look into the over and TT's now. You bring up some good points, and honestly I should stay away from Pats games as I'm torn myself on "Is he back, or does his age show today?:shake:

Back