24/7 Canelo vs Kirkland - May 9

Pyppurs

Pretty much a regular
8ct9JqE.jpg

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rgIkAtgyZqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

don't discuss much boxing, but I'll enjoy this fight...

Kirkland is very good don't let the long odds fool u

Kirkland has some dog in him. But he's also without Anne Wolfe, who can bring that dog out of him. Canelo, while not a super aggressive guy, hits hard, is very accurate, and has underrated speed. He's gonna touch Kirkland early and often.

I would like to see Kirkland land some bombs, though. I wanna see how Canelo takes them.

Re-post from the earlier thread but I'm right in line with Jab on this one:

Keep in mind no Anne Wolfe in Kirkland's corner for this fight. She's the crazy ass trainer that brings the best out of Kirkland with her military style camps and brutal honesty and aggression in his corner during the fight. The last time he was without Wolfe he was KO'd in round 1 by feather-fisted Nobuhiro Ishida. That was EASILY the upset of the year, if not the decade.

If Kirkland wasn't such a flake when it comes to life decisions and was smart enough to have Wolfe train him for the biggest fight of his life I would expect a slug-fest that could possibly be as good as Kirkland-Angulo. But since he's training with some nobody I expect Canelo to brutalize him and bury him in a few short rounds. Should be fun while it lasts though.

Here's hoping Fiddy raps his way into the ring on a zip cord again for this fight.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0ld3yxJFwHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Die in a fire Laurence Cole

How you have a job is beyond me

also I am sure everyone knows we have one less fight by a complete blowoff in weight....sad

Agree, Twinkie. He completely ruined the fight. So much complete and utter bullshit. A terrible job as ref.

As far as why he has a job, look no further than who his dad is.

BTW the crowd tonight is gonna beat the Astros avg crowd of 23k....and they red hot

RIP boxing

Canelo by KO or UD seems pretty safe? Looking to close out a play and was thinking of closing it with that....thoughts

Watching this replay. Mayweather really did keep Pacquiao at the end of his jab/right hand. Nearly every time he thought Pacquiao was going to come inside, he'd feed him a straight right. And when it landed good, it stopped Pacquiao right in his tracks and made him rethink what he was about to do.

Watching this replay. Mayweather really did keep Pacquiao at the end of his jab/right hand. Nearly every time he thought Pacquiao was going to come inside, he'd feed him a straight right. And when it landed good, it stopped Pacquiao right in his tracks and made him rethink what he was about to do.
watching too

notice the 4th? Man if Paq wanted war, he needed to pedal metal there...he backed up...May was buzzed, not Shane buzzed, but Maidana buzzed IMO

that str8 for May just stops Paq, like you said

watching too

notice the 4th? Man if Paq wanted war, he needed to pedal metal there...he backed up...May was buzzed, not Shane buzzed, but Maidana buzzed IMO

that str8 for May just stops Paq, like you said

Either he was worried about counters, or getting tired. I'm not sure what to make of it. He may have realized he wasn't landing much cleanly and decided to regroup.

Round 8, Pacquiao was swinging that right hook FOR THE FUCKING FENCES. That shoulder didn't affect his performance.

Man, I tried to give Pacquiao every round possible. I gave him 4. I have no idea how anyone had him winning this fight.

Kirk could land that one, who knows

long layoff...no A Wolfe......ehhhhh

just cant see it for JK backers...

wish we had another fight.....fat fuck:enraged:

Kirk and El Perro might be one of my fave fights in history....few reasons

My wife watched that one with me live,,,,,HATES boxing....saw that one, saw my emotion....actually banged me that night

That venue was incredible.....was like a HS gym, the feed was weird....just awesome

OHHHHHHH, and the fight

Back