• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

**********2024 Playoffs in game**********

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
@brewers888

Thought your guys were dominant post brawl and now the devils are toying with them

should have taken a team bonding experience like this into may and june

Instead jack Hughes is making them a joke

We've lost a team. First time I've ever been in a city that's going through it.

Could be worse, Saint Louis has had it rough.
Yeah. Man, that sucks. Seemed really fast that they just ended up in SLC. Thought maybe you had turned the corner.

Yeah. Man, that sucks. Seemed really fast that they just ended up in SLC. Thought maybe you had turned the corner.
It escalated fast. I now hope we get an expansion team like Vegas. Would be so much better than those losers moving back here. Sounds like the NHL will be back here sooner than later regardless of how it happens.

Need something. Can't keep eyes open.

Just spent 6 hours draping my arm with a 5lb weight on my wrist hoping I could throw lefty. Now it likely needs treatment. Terrible idea.

It escalated fast. I now hope we get an expansion team like Vegas. Would be so much better than those losers moving back here. Sounds like the NHL will be back here sooner than later regardless of how it happens.
You think? Atlanta, Hartford and Quebec all lost teams and are still waiting. So is Houston who had the WHA Aeros and haven't really sniffed a franchise.

You think? Atlanta, Hartford and Quebec all lost teams and are still waiting. So is Houston who had the WHA Aeros and haven't really sniffed a franchise.
Comparing us to Atlanta and Houston is your joke right?

We might have the best youth hockey program in the country

I guess you can laugh at it. I do too for what it's worth.

Northerners and Canadians aren't money makers but we do it anyway

I guess the real think is the asshat commish thinks his legacy is built on having a team here. I honestly don't have a clue if he even lives here.

Isles 8 minutes from locking up the 3 seed in the Metro.

Caps hanging tough against the B's.

Pitt staying alive vs Nashville.

And somehow Detroit is pulling a Hamilton and throwing away their shot.

Isles 8 minutes from locking up the 3 seed in the Metro.

Caps hanging tough against the B's.

Pitt staying alive vs Nashville.

And somehow Detroit is pulling a Hamilton and throwing away their shot.
Perfect ending to this wild Wings season.

Pitiful.

All that effort in Toronto the other night to lay an egg tonight.

Comparing us to Atlanta and Houston is your joke right?

We might have the best youth hockey program in the country

First of all stop with the “best youth hockey program in the country.” That’s hilarious and if they even cracked the top 20 I’d be impressed.

Second, what does the youth hockey program have to do with getting another NHL franchise?

Pens fans bitching about the officiating in a game where Nashville didn't see a PP until the 3rd period is so on brand.

I think hockey more so than normal because all it takes is a hot goalie

Yep, that makes sense. Probably the same with a hot pitcher.

GB losing to Chicago 2 years ago is the most recent example of a football example.

The “win and you’re in games” are probably better to take the dog blindly…you’ll come out ahead methinks, especially given most of the lines are inflated.

Ovie scores.

Flyers had one called back.

Wings win looking like a moot point.

Thanks, Boston. Nice work last night.

Assholes.

Back