2024 MLB Picks

MLB 2024 Overall 94-38 12.20 units (71.21%)

For 8/31

Giants -290 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
for 9/2

Cubs -142 to win 1 unit

These mfers are baffling to me! And I liked them coming into the year! I think mostly this crazy run of hitting stat rec they got bunch of teams throwing pen guys at them and other called up trash but even lately they figure a way out vs a good pitcher. I had these mfers dead to rights with herz k’s and nats Ff ml few days back, he had 5 k’s and 2-0 lead going into 5tg and they not only scored 4 they knocked him without 6th k!!! He was only at like 62,pitches going into 5th!! They have a 🍀 shoved to their arses right now! They look awful little more and more often but they still keep having an inning where teams giving them free passes or extra outs and they don’t miss that inning!!

What’s funny is cards have similar thing but when cubs get these first they hang big numbers, before going to band box Bronx cards need 8 walks and 11 hits to plate a few runs! lol

These mfers are baffling to me! And I liked them coming into the year! I think mostly this crazy run of hitting stat rec they got bunch of teams throwing pen guys at them and other called up trash but even lately they figure a way out vs a good pitcher. I had these mfers dead to rights with herz k’s and nats Ff ml few days back, he had 5 k’s and 2-0 lead going into 5tg and they not only scored 4 they knocked him without 6th k!!! He was only at like 62,pitches going into 5th!! They have a 🍀 shoved to their arses right now! They look awful little more and more often but they still keep having an inning where teams giving them free passes or extra outs and they don’t miss that inning!!

What’s funny is cards have similar thing but when cubs get these first they hang big numbers, before going to band box Bronx cards need 8 walks and 11 hits to plate a few runs! lol
All they have to say is “it’s the pirates” and head out the door for an easy win

Back