2023 Royal Rumble

I'm making my dinner now. I didn't realize the Royal Rumble would start the show. And honestly this whole Bray Wyatt character and all the other stuff is very cartoonish to me and way too 1980ish

I'm making my dinner now. I didn't realize the Royal Rumble would start the show. And honestly this whole Bray Wyatt character and all the other stuff is very cartoonish to me and way too 1980ish
My girl has been watching since 8pm so anything that she finds entertaining is a win in my book since she is not really a fan

Always love the rumble.

Had #29 for men's rumble. Thought I had a shot but Logan disappointed

Got #27 for women's. LFG

Here comes the main event. No fucking chance Roman drops the belt here. NO CHANCE.

Thoughts on the event later but so far I give it a 3 out of 5

The ppv went almost exactly like I thought it would. However, I did NOT see Jey (Jimmy?) walking out on the bloodline. That adds so much more to the storyline. Love it!

Appreciate you guys giving your thoughts throughout, definitely had a good time, as I always enjoy talking about this stuff with anyone and everyone who shows interest,

Not sure if anyone else noticed it but 1) Uncle Howdy COMPLETELY missed LAK on his jump

2) Cody had some really bad bruising on the same pec that seemed to keep getting worse. Really hope he didn’t reinjure himself

Not sure if anyone else noticed it but 1) Uncle Howdy COMPLETELY missed LAK on his jump

2) Cody had some really bad bruising on the same pec that seemed to keep getting worse. Really hope he didn’t reinjure himself
1. Yes I Saw It! Hahaha! I Yelled At The TV..."You Totally Missed Dummy!"

2. I Think It Was From The Multiple Chops He Took From Gunther.

Back