2023 cfb wk 0/1

Not impressed by either squad. I know it's the first game but niether one shows me MNC champ at all.

35-26
+27.1u

Will do it for the week. I love CFB and it reflects in the amount of wagers. Missed the action.

Do you use multiple outs for your live wagering? Or is it moving so quickly that you need to focus on just one?

Hi Ali, great question. I mostly stick to 1, Betanysports. I have some money spread at 3 books.

People say you need multiple books, I believe that's true but only in the sense of line shopping pregame, which is when I use other books.

Like you said, the lines move so damn fast, I primarily stick to 1. BAS offers 3 live betting platforms within their own site and I just sit on it all day during the games. They have alternative totals, alternative spreads, plus standard spreads and totals during the game, which is why you will see some of my numbers be different sometimes.

It's like being in a puzzle or a maze, and I embrace the challenge. My mind is always doing numbers, and thinking of every scenario during live betting. I enjoy it, but it definitely isn't for those with a weak stomach.

BAS has limited me many times, but because I lose at other sports like international events, they raise it back up. If I stuck to football only, I probably would be living a different lifestyle, but I'm a degen at heart and will bet anything.

I realize people might not get the same numbers I do sometimes, but I mostly just post as a hobby and to help others with live betting if they want it.

Thanks. On BAS it looks like there are several different sections where you can live bet. Which do you use?

No problem, you're welcome. I use the "ultimate lines" one the majority of the time. It takes forever to get them to accept a bet, but it has all the options I like, just got to be fast.

Back