2023 cfb wk 0/1

I still can’t believe Navy fired their HC last year. The guy made Navy relevant. They’re gonna suck for awhile.

Not many big plays today on offense, more than 50+ yards.

If you make a turnover, you're gonna pay. None of that 4 turnovers a game and you win this year.

Will be a lot of upsets.

GL.

I need it.

I had u31.5 in that Ohio game 14 left or so.

Have 2h under in SC

Very small action bets but getting on the wrong side of the scoring games right now.
That's the clock rules messing with me (USC 2h under)

Any time last year, I'd hammer a USC 2h over in that situation with this defense.

Likely leave totals alone till we get some concrete data.

GL the rest of the night.

That's the clock rules messing with me (USC 2h under)

Any time last year, I'd hammer a USC 2h over in that situation with this defense.

Likely leave totals alone till we get some concrete data.

GL the rest of the night.

Interesting day to say the least.

Hawaii TT over 26.5

1.10/1

Both teams will be in top 30 of tempo this year. Stanford probably top 15, and a weak secondary. Rainbow Warriors get 30+ tonight.

I want to play Schregar ov 265.5 pass yards but heard possibility of fairly strong winds, then I saw total came down bunch of points so thought maybe there was something to it. Assuming weather isn’t a issue I’m with you, Chang has the air raid back and nothing about trees d says they can stop anyone.

I want to play Schregar ov 265.5 pass yards but heard possibility of fairly strong winds, then I saw total came down bunch of points so thought maybe there was something to it. Assuming weather isn’t a issue I’m with you, Chang has the air raid back and nothing about trees d says they can stop anyone.

Shouldn't be anything over 20 mph, I'd imagine they will be alright.

Shouldn't be anything over 20 mph, I'd imagine they will be alright.

Plus if could be endzone to endzone which I don’t think nearly the problem side to side can be. The total dropping a td made me think it could be a much bigger issue. I don’t really get why it down under 56 if throwing not gonna be a problem? Strange.

Plus if could be endzone to endzone which I don’t think nearly the problem side to side can be. The total dropping a td made me think it could be a much bigger issue. I don’t really get why it down under 56 if throwing not gonna be a problem? Strange.

Niether team has much of a defense so I don't see it being an issue.

I actually have a carry over parlay from yesterday where I did use Hawaii qb over passing yards to close the reason im asking. Always respect your opinion and was happy to see you on the Hawaii tt over, pretty much goes hand and hand with my prop as I can’t imagine Hawaii has another path to 27+ points that doesn’t involve throwing for 265+.

I actually have a carry over parlay from yesterday where I did use Hawaii qb over passing yards to close the reason im asking. Always respect your opinion and was happy to see you on the Hawaii tt over, pretty much goes hand and hand with my prop as I can’t imagine Hawaii has another path to 27+ points that doesn’t involve throwing for 265+.

Let's make some money bank. Glad to see you thinking along the same lines as well.

Back