2022 World Cup Discussion

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Draw happened today. Group A looks pretty damn weak. US got an ok draw. Group E pretty tough. What do you all think?

Quick thoughts, hope there aren't any catastrophic injuries, but there will be in the middle of the season

Senegal/Dutch should get through A but easy to see one of them at least having to run down Qatar if they win that first match

England/US will be awesome but if England plays Scotland in the next match we won't be close to their most important game, Wales to a degree too. Behooves the US for Ukraine to not make it in over those two for obvious reasons.

Mexico could win their group, Argentina certainly is no lock to make it out

France/Denmark in the most predictable 1/2 for me

Group E will be fun, crazy but Spain easily might not qualify

Interesting to see Canada v Belgium first then Croatia next, be great for them if they can get a point or three and have a chance to get through but tough couple Euro squads for them

Brazil B team would easily win that group, those odds are gonna be ridiculous

Portugal and probably Korea/Uruguay get through, lots of interesting things in this one other than Portugal winning it

Yep. Didn’t realize that until just recently Belgium was #1 in the world! Crazy
Just don't use Fifa rankings as much of a basis for wagering, they've been #1 for a long time now

Make no mistake that Brazil is the team to beat but there are quite a few Euro teams that can beat them, like the current Euro champs

Whoops!

Like Canada a lot as a sleeper team

They deserved to win Concacaf , tactically superior in all their matches against Us/Mexico, US particularly really struggled to break them down and create

Reminds me of Costa Rica 2014, and they’ve got some real threats in the attack

Not really a PoT4 team, at least not how they are plying currently

A lot of time between now and November, coaching changes will happen , injuries , etc

Like Canada a lot as a sleeper team

They deserved to win Concacaf , tactically superior in all their matches against Us/Mexico, US particularly really struggled to break them down and create

Reminds me of Costa Rica 2014, and they’ve got some real threats in the attack

Not really a PoT4 team, at least not how they are plying currently

A lot of time between now and November, coaching changes will happen , injuries , etc
The england usa game is black friday

Its the late game too
2pm est

FPS4VaqWQAgJnMI

Think I've done it right

Looks like the schedule is 3/6/9/noon Pacific for the most part

Couple one offs

Think I've done it right

Looks like the schedule is 3/6/9/noon Pacific for the most part

Couple one offs
You're off by 1 hour, its 11 hours from qatar to PST

So the

1300 are 2am
1600 are 5am
1800 on md3 are 7am
1900 are 8am
2200 are 11am

You're off by 1 hour, its 11 hours from qatar to PST

So the

1300 are 2am
1600 are 5am
1800 on md3 are 7am
1900 are 8am
2200 are 11am
Says it's 3:55 there now but forgot it's winter

fuck daylight savings, be those times for me anyway

That first Thursday-Sunday may be the best sporting weekend of all time

World cup
NFL in week 11 by then
NCAA rivalry weekend
Nhl and nba in early season

Also saw that all stadiums are within a 35 mile radius, can't wait to hear about what goes on outside the matches

Aren't they always the only game on the first night?
I thought so but i just looked up and that's only going back past 4 world cups

From 70s to 2002 it was defending champs opening up, I dont remember that at all

Reactions: KJ
Also saw that all stadiums are within a 35 mile radius, can't wait to hear about what goes on outside the matches
4 alone in doha

Al khor and al wakrah are furthest away from each other and it's a 45 minute drive

I dono who I'd rather have between wales and scotland

Scotland probably a better 'team', but Bale when he plays for wales it's like hes 25 again

Wonder how many “muscle” tightness injuries we see popping up around October in the top Euro leagues

Neymar probably starts the season with one that heals right in time for World Cup

Wales makes World Cup, hard to imagine Bale even putting on cleats before the World Cup :)

Yeah. I was expecting-800 at least. Wondering if I should put more?
Use your judgment but that's low and now is the time to take advantage if you like it. I'm floored BUT remember injuries happen, Neymar goes down, I still think it's easy for them but it obviously changes the value.

Use your judgment but that's low and now is the time to take advantage if you like it. I'm floored BUT remember injuries happen, Neymar goes down, I still think it's easy for them but it obviously changes the value.
True

Back