2022 NFL predictions

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Anything you think will happen or predict throw in here

I have a few 3am snowed in thinking thoughts...

3-4 jobs will be open next year in the nfc. I think the bucs might with Arians retiring, Seattle with Pete retiring/fired, Arizona with kliff fired, Dallas with Mccarthy getting fired. Just a gut feeling.

Best wr in the nfl will be Jamar Chase. He will break records if Joe stays healthy. He's Percy Harvin without the migraines.

Russ demands a trade. I have no idea what his current contract is though.

A customer requested a wager for Jalen Hurts to win mvp at +7000 with bovada. That has stuck with me for some reason. Very intrigued by that.

Bounce back teams.. Ravens, Browns. Maybe the Steelers if they swing for a qb.

Trevor Lawrence or Baker Mayfield will be the most improved player in 2022.

Lions offense will actually be very solid. They will finish near or at .500 with a draft full of qbs, because it's just how they roll in Detroit. Typical.

A player for fantasy guys... I don't do fantasy but am aware of it somewhat...Jerick McKinnon.

Just random thoughts. My head is always thinking of shit and that's the scrambled mess it is right now. Always find ways to get an edge in winning. Always thinking.

I placed futures. I like a few of your reads for team wins over in the Ravens, Browns, Jaguars as well as Panthers for me.

Niners, 1u +1500
Bengals, 1u +2000
Chargers, 1u +2400
Panthers, .5u +5000

I placed futures. I like a few of your reads for team wins over in the Ravens, Browns, Jaguars as well as Panthers for me.

Niners, 1u +1500
Bengals, 1u +2000
Chargers, 1u +2400
Panthers, .5u +5000

where did you get bengals +2000? awesome grab. Yeah those are good teams for rsw overs. Thanks bro.

where did you get bengals +2000? awesome grab. Yeah those are good teams for rsw overs. Thanks bro.
FanDuel. Bovada I want to say is closer to +1200, only reason I ended up biting. Love their cap situation and their gaps are fixable. Panthers just a shot in the dark they get a QB. I felt Broncos are priced as if they are getting Rodgers or a big QB upgrade, not worth biting when if it isn't Rodgers, then that isn't a good price

FanDuel. Bovada I want to say is closer to +1200, only reason I ended up biting. Love their cap situation and their gaps are fixable. Panthers just a shot in the dark they get a QB. I felt Broncos are priced as if they are getting Rodgers or a big QB upgrade, not worth biting when if it isn't Rodgers, then that isn't a good price

Love all your bets. Denver is definitely the gamble here. This will be the second year in a row for them at this price attached to Rodgers.

FanDuel, damn that's a steal. Great bet.

I think we see a ton of qb movement, not a huge surprise but we were supposed too last year and didnt

SI has a report about the steez being interested in Wentz

Some talk about Raiders potentially dealing Carr, he is in last year of deal so they need to pay him if hes not moved, I dont think he does but there is smoke

Watson is going somewhere, Jimmy going somewhere, Rodgers I kinda think he stays, Russ wants out, Kyler in his feelings

Bucs need someone, Broncos need someone, 49ers do if they really are win now, Saints need someone, Panthers, Steelers, Colts if they move Wentz, Titans?, Commies, Eagles with all them picks

I think we see a ton of qb movement, not a huge surprise but we were supposed too last year and didnt

Some talk about Raiders potentially dealing Carr, he is in last year of deal so they need to pay him if hes not moved, I dont think he does but there is smoke

Watson is going somewhere, Jimmy going somewhere, Rodgers I kinda think he stays, Russ wants out, Kyler in his feelings

Bucs need someone, Broncos need someone, 49ers do if they really are win now, Saints need someone, Panthers, Steelers, Colts if they move Wentz, Titans?, Commies, Eagles with all them picks

Yes bro. I'm with you. It's really fascinating. Going to be a lot of new look teams.

For me it's just hard to see all that movement with one of the most pathetic QB classes in recent draft history

To take the initiative and move your starter, the GM damn well better have a replacement on lock

This is gonna be a wild off-season one would think...

Rodgers
Wentz
Wilson
Jimmy G

All could be on the move.

My guess is that 3 of 4 will be, and that one that ISN'T, will be Aaron. He stays when all said and done.

If he wants to leave, he should stay NFC. There is a much easier path to a championship staying in conference. The teams he should consider would be SF, NO and TB in that order.

Hunt likes Trev or Baker to be MIP. I am on the bandwagon with Head and Shoulders there. I don't think Baker is a starter much longer in this league. I get injuries but something is missing there.

The AFC is stacked. Think about the QB's in that half of the league just on the food teams...

Burrow
Mahomes
Herbert
Allen
Shit, even Lamar, kinda.

All of those teams have a flaw, but all can make it to the Super Bowl. The Chargers need some playoff seasoning but they are in line to make a step here next year.

Denver needs a QB then they take off. Gimme a QB here, PLEASE.

Speaking of QB's, I didn't address Deshaun. Obviously he is the kind of guy that can play near an MVP level. If he is eligible to play, he could make one of these QB-less teams into an instant SB contender.

Again, the NFC is ripe for picking...

Dallas has no chance till a new coach.

Arizona seems to be in a bit of turmoil and would be wise to find a better coach as well.

SF needs a QB, and then they finally win one.

Hot trash includes -- Seattle, New York, Detroit, Chicago and Minnesota to an extent.

I am not on the Hurts bandwagon like some others. I like him, he just has a ceiling that he is close to hitting already.

QB's that may have hit their peak...

Mac Jones
Tua

Detroit Lions -- still rebuilding but they play very hard for MCDC. Thy are a good spread team if they continue to buy into his program.

AFC hot trash -- Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Ny Jets, Houston and that is about it.

Cleveland is another WC. I think they need a different QB to be honest. They'll be a middling team until that happens.

The Rams might have another run, but I do not think it will be to the big one. After that, they will start to decline.

March should be fun as we get into transaction SZN.

This is gonna be a wild off-season one would think...

Rodgers
Wentz
Wilson
Jimmy G

All could be on the move.

My guess is that 3 of 4 will be, and that one that ISN'T, will be Aaron. He stays when all said and done.

If he wants to leave, he should stay NFC. There is a much easier path to a championship staying in conference. The teams he should consider would be SF, NO and TB in that order.

Hunt likes Trev or Baker to be MIP. I am on the bandwagon with Head and Shoulders there. I don't think Baker is a starter much longer in this league. I get injuries but something is missing there.

The AFC is stacked. Think about the QB's in that half of the league just on the food teams...

Burrow
Mahomes
Herbert
Allen
Shit, even Lamar, kinda.

All of those teams have a flaw, but all can make it to the Super Bowl. The Chargers need some playoff seasoning but they are in line to make a step here next year.

Denver needs a QB then they take off. Gimme a QB here, PLEASE.

Speaking of QB's, I didn't address Deshaun. Obviously he is the kind of guy that can play near an MVP level. If he is eligible to play, he could make one of these QB-less teams into an instant SB contender.

Again, the NFC is ripe for picking...

Dallas has no chance till a new coach.

Arizona seems to be in a bit of turmoil and would be wise to find a better coach as well.

SF needs a QB, and then they finally win one.

Hot trash includes -- Seattle, New York, Detroit, Chicago and Minnesota to an extent.

I am not on the Hurts bandwagon like some others. I like him, he just has a ceiling that he is close to hitting already.

QB's that may have hit their peak...

Mac Jones
Tua

Detroit Lions -- still rebuilding but they play very hard for MCDC. Thy are a good spread team if they continue to buy into his program.

AFC hot trash -- Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Ny Jets, Houston and that is about it.

Cleveland is another WC. I think they need a different QB to be honest. They'll be a middling team until that happens.

The Rams might have another run, but I do not think it will be to the big one. After that, they will start to decline.

March should be fun as we get into transaction SZN.

Lamar might be a good MIP too. He missed a lot of the back end of the year. Good shit.

The Lance/Jimmy trade chip is what made me bite on Niners future. Texans and GB would have to listen if QBs forcing way out especially with this bad class. Jimmy cpuld bd used in a 3 teamer.

The niners know their window with this defense and OL. Cost controlled QB is nice. A top 10 one is better. Cough, Stafford.

The Lance/Jimmy trade chip is what made me bite on Niners future. Texans and GB would have to listen if QBs forcing way out especially with this bad class. Jimmy cpuld bd used in a 3 teamer.

The niners know their window with this defense and OL. Cost controlled QB is nice. A top 10 one is better. Cough, Stafford.
Carr or Russ to Carolina is my hope on the 50:1

Back