2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

If riders make the grey cup are you gonna go to Hamilton?

You would thrive at a grey cup week

Opposite of a super bowl, it's real fans, each team usually has it's own party, you can visit every delegation, like a mini olympics

0ECEA5A3-241C-480F-8314-9990C05801F4.jpeg
For 5 hours, you get to eat, crush an open bar, and meet with CFL legends, $175. That’s incredible. Grey Cup week seems like a time I’d really enjoy.

Went to the bears/colts game in Miami. Definitely not real fans plus the stadium is in such a shitty area.

D906FC0E-D86A-4742-99E7-96DDE323A55A.jpeg
Ok so this is free to enter but I’d probably leave just having to piss and have spent $100. I’d pay the extra 75.

63896B98-833E-4464-BE86-C7B15F0FF208.jpegLast event I’ll post but there’s a ton. And all for very reasonable prices. Granted I don’t know what drinks cost at a Canadian bar or much about Hamilton or Regina.

You guys said that Regina is basically Green Bay so if the bars are similar I’ll be very comfortable and wake up with a girl that could play OL for the Riders.

View attachment 60101Last event I’ll post but there’s a ton. And all for very reasonable prices. Granted I don’t know what drinks cost at a Canadian bar or much about Hamilton or Regina.

You guys said that Regina is basically Green Bay so if the bars are similar I’ll be very comfortable and wake up with a girl that could play OL for the Riders.
With your american dollars very cheap

View attachment 60099
For 5 hours, you get to eat, crush an open bar, and meet with CFL legends, $175. That’s incredible. Grey Cup week seems like a time I’d really enjoy.

Went to the bears/colts game in Miami. Definitely not real fans plus the stadium is in such a shitty area.
Real fans is the big part, I'd say theres hundreds of people from every team who go to every grey cup just to have a good time, like a reunion

Rider fans probly an easy 1000 if not more

Real fans is the big part, I'd say theres hundreds of people from every team who go to every grey cup just to have a good time, like a reunion

Rider fans probly an easy 1000 if not more
If NFL fans did that, there’d be fights and shootings every year.

I have ZERO desire to ever go to an NFL game again. There are a few exceptions, very few.

If NFL fans did that, there’d be fights and shootings every year.

I have ZERO desire to ever go to an NFL game again. There are a few exceptions, very few.
The only atmosphere I think is kinda similar would be nfl draft, I remember seeing something a few years ago, the same super fans from every team show up and it's like a reunion

Its nothing like an nfl game at the grey cup, would be moreso like a minor league baseball kinda feel? It's not people there to be seen, it's real people

Which is why it's always best when it's not in vancouver or toronto

Alberta, saskatchewan, or steel town
Gotta pace yourself on December 10th, need to make it late into the night.
December 11th you do what you can but definitely don’t push it
December 12 game kicks 6:30pm then go buckwild and sleep in late as shit on the 13th

Gotta pace yourself on December 10th, need to make it late into the night.
December 11th you do what you can but definitely don’t push it
December 12 game kicks 6:30pm then go buckwild and sleep in late as shit on the 13th
Good times with good people

Tickets went on sale October 26 2021 for the game in Hamilton.
Probably gonna be similar for next years.

December in Regina doesn’t sound pleasant

Hey gents, sorry I missed in-gaming with ya. I had to head North after the game and ended up watching the replay through the night. Even though I lost my bet...what a game!! You can't complain having the dog in an OT game.

@Teapot9 Grey Cup week is exactly like teed said. Just a huge drunken party with actual fans and players. After Hamilton won in '99 I went to the team hotel after the game and ended up partying with a few cats players until the wee hours. I remember Ronald Williams was there with his hand busted up from the game but he was pounding them back. Danny Mac and Paul Osbaldiston too. Thats one of my best memories.

Its amazing how when you pay players regular guy wages, they act like regular guys. I mean I wish they got paid more but I love how accessible they are. I've smoked up with a few in my time as well.

Just booked my ticket for the east final. Please don't let it be a repeat of last time.

My seat neighbour in Hamilton isn't going to make it to the Cup game so he offered to sell me the ticket for cheap. Anyone wanna go? Just have to get yourself to Toronto. 17th row dead on midfield.

Just booked my ticket for the east final. Please don't let it be a repeat of last time.

My seat neighbour in Hamilton isn't going to make it to the Cup game so he offered to sell me the ticket for cheap. Anyone wanna go? Just have to get yourself to Toronto. 17th row dead on midfield.
@B.A.R. Or @guaranteeed have to take this ticket

Both are frauds if they don’t

Back