2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

hows the season Hulu. We kept having some differing thoughts so i skipped out of here. I was getting confused on my own stuff.

I was leaning Argos way too but not enough confidence to bet it. Shilz is looking more than serviceable

Any thoughts for the rest of the week?

I think Ottawa is getting too many points at Hamilton, especially with a total of 41.5 but I am done spending money betting Ottawa.

I also kind of like Sask but waiting to see if I can get 3

im fading ottawa the rest of the way. I know its a lot of points and that is a concern but they just dont have it and i dont see them making a cover streak.

Yeah BC getting too many points as well. I just can't help remembering what Winnipeg did to them in BC. 30-9. And I never like dome teams heading on the road to an outdoor stadium when it starts getting cold.

Sask I dont know this team is confusing. Calgary has been strong once again. right now pass and wait for the late game to see what has taken place. maybe a late night 2nd H play

We have Winnipeg at the top and Ottawa/Edmonton at the bottom and the other 6 teams can go either way on any given day it seems.

I don't know if I'll have any other pregame bets this weekend.

Yeah BC getting too many points as well. I just can't help remembering what Winnipeg did to them in BC. 30-9. And I never like dome teams heading on the road to an outdoor stadium when it starts getting cold.
It's been rainy and wet here last week or so

They aint leaving paradise

It's been rainy and wet here last week or so

They aint leaving paradise
Typical Vancouver fall eh?

The thing I don't like about dome teams outdoors is that. they are usually beat for speed and the Lions are exactly that. I just don't feel like they're equipped for a chily outdoor game. Maybe thats just my bias.

Typical Vancouver fall eh?

The thing I don't like about dome teams outdoors is that. they are usually beat for speed and the Lions are exactly that. I just don't feel like they're equipped for a chily outdoor game. Maybe thats just my bias.
I don't like them tomorrow, like you said watching winnipeg manhandle them a few weeks ago leaves little confidence

Not ony is Winnipeg easily the most talented team, they've also had the fewest injuries all year. Its not fair

The 'Will Winnipeg allow a 4th quarter TD' prop at Sportsinteraction is down to -275 on the yes side. Was -350 last week. Might actually have some value now. They will allow a backdoor TD at some point

Back