2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

I kinda feel like I screwed up both plays tonight. Unders rule and the Argo's beat a Calgary team that cant find its way

Thats why early betting is difficult

I still have 1/16 of a unit that I took on the look ahead line at +10 so I hope they can stay in it

I mean if trends like this fail then its not meant to be. Year over year these have been so steady. This season is a bit different with no preseason and no season last year

I mean if trends like this fail then its not meant to be. Year over year these have been so steady. This season is a bit different with no preseason and no season last year
exactly...i think we are in uncharted waters right now.

If unders go 3-1 or 4-0 this week again I can only imagine what totals will be next week. 44 or 45...then its hard not to take an over. But I want to see a sign...any sign...that some teams are starting to put it together offensively

exactly...i think we are in uncharted waters right now.

If unders go 3-1 or 4-0 this week again I can only imagine what totals will be next week. 44 or 45...then its hard not to take an over. But I want to see a sign...any sign...that some teams are starting to put it together offensively
Yes agree but now we have a feel of Defenses offensive lines and QB's

Its not going to be a reversal all of the sudden. I think unders rule this season.

I do think these might be the best 2 defences in the league though. Toronto's defensive rebuild is for real

This game also makes me feel like Hamilton is not as bad as they looked in week 1. Winnipeg is just dominant

Back