***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

Yeah I’m picking toronto above like 23 other locations for the nba

People just need to actually listen to players, they all love it, Barkley says it's his favorite city

Most in the US has no clue, but worldwide and amongst people who know the cities. Toronto, vancouver, montreal would all be considered top 10 cities in north america

People just need to actually listen to players, they all love it, Barkley says it's his favorite city

Most in the US has no clue, but worldwide and amongst people who know the cities. Toronto, vancouver, montreal would all be considered top 10 cities in north america

Top 10?

That’s not saying much.

Most of our cities are dumps outside of the weather

How fucking weird was this postseason ???

Dude, the Raptors are NBA Champions.

Kyle Lowry now has clout.

I mean, WTF !!!

Next year will be wide open assuming you don’t somehow get 3 superstars on one squad

Yep, next season should be really fun

Jimmy and tobias maybe leaving philly
Kawhi with toronto
Kyrie with boston
Wherever AD goes
Bucks have a bunch of free agents

What houston does
What the lakers do
What the dubs do

Denver is like only top 4 seed in either conference that wont be too busy

When the Maple Leafs won their 4th Stanley Cup in 6 years in 1967, who out of anyone on the Nth American continent would've believed you if you told them then & there that a Toronto basketball team would win an NBA championship before the Maple Leafs next made the Stanley Cup finals (nevermind the added condition of winning it).

Grats to the Canadians onsite.

Btw, why people insist that Green was wrong to ask a timeout? It was their only chance to save the game or at least extend it...

When the Maple Leafs won their 4th Stanley Cup in 6 years in 1967, who out of anyone on the Nth American continent would've believed you if you told them then & there that a Toronto basketball team would win an NBA championship before the Maple Leafs next made the Stanley Cup finals (nevermind the added condition of winning it).

Grats to the Canadians onsite.
Not just basketball, but baseball and CFL titles too. Next year might be their year though, cities seem to get multiple franchises good all at once these days. The Leafs were strong when the Jays won too.

Think about how many games they have played and that opportunity has only been there 9 times. When you look at these types of stats you really need to analyze them more. I know we had this debate about KB and LBJ years ago(in general).

Fwiw, I've never thought of Steph as late game clutch. Now, he'll throw a dagger with say under a minute left but his game isn't really suited to be that guy late in games.

Back